Planet Stronghold: Warzone dev thread

Discuss the sequel to Planet Stronghold here
MarSel
Druid

Re: Planet Stronghold: Warzone dev thread

Post by MarSel »

Poor Damien Have not played all the way through :( so may be missing something (just too busy lately)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well as you'll see the relationship between Lisa and Damien couldn't really be considered "Love" but more physical/sexual attraction, so I think was to be expected that they broke up after 5 years :)
Quitch
Young scout

Post by Quitch »

What happens between Michelle and Joshua? She's not in the achievements so assumably can't hook up with you, but after your mission she whispers in your ear some hints of a romance direction. Unfortunately I was with Rebecca so I never saw what happens if you're not.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

In the first game no, is female only. However she has such personality that she could even be bisex :D I am not sure if people find her sexy enough for a possible romance with Joshua ?
Jim1958
Young scout

Post by Jim1958 »

Michelle sexy enough? You"re kidding, right? I had to play as Lisa just so I could go after Michelle.

Best Regards
Jim
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Cool - I think she is sexy too. I asked artist to draw her with smaller boobs (compared to the usual manga stereotype of slim girls with huge boobs) and I honestly though that she was quite sexy even if obviously in a different way than Rebecca :)
Jim1958
Young scout

Post by Jim1958 »

I actually didn't think of Rebecca as sexy, she seemed like more of a tart than as someone who is sexy, Michelle seemed much nicer than Rebecca as well. Looking forward to seeing the images of Shiler.

Best Regards
Jim
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Spoke with artist and she said is ok to draw new CG for all previous romances. So in practice old ones will be carried forward, but I'm thinking to do some swapping :lol:
Cliff was homosex only in 1st game, and in this next one we have Lisa - Cliff romance.
Michelle was homosex only in 1st game, and in this next one we have Joshua - Michelle romance.

I'll probably add 2 new characters for the homosex relationship, or maybe the Lisa's one could be with Shiler as well, that could be interesting... :)
Jim1958
Young scout

Post by Jim1958 »

I like the idea of Lisa/Shiler.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Here's the final image of Milo (and Soot, the pet!):
He will be available as romance option for Lisa. I also finally decided all the romances, there will be 8, so two more than the first game:

LISA
----
1. with Prince Cliff
2. with Milo
3. with Lakadema
4. with Tom

JOSHUA
------
1. with Queen Shiler
2. with Lakadema
3. with Rebecca
4. with Michelle

You have noticed the mysterious "Lakadema"... it will be an alien bisex character! the artist has assured me will be super cute and sexy 8)
Also you noticed Rumi was removed. It's because in the plot she... changes quite a lot vs the previous episode and is not a dateable character anymore (but you now can romance Michelle instead!).