Planned update

Life simulation game in a fantasy world: http://www.winterwolves.com/spiritedheart.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Planned update

Post by jack1974 »

If you already have the original game, will be only $9.99 which I consider a very good price since it has 60k words (yes the girl's side is longer than the boy one!).
It has all happy endings, there are some very sad ending but if you pick the wrong dialogue choice only!
I really think the scenes, characters and writing of this expansion are the best I've done so far (thanks also to a new writer). If you imagine the girl being boys, maybe you'll find interesting too :lol:
Carmentis
Young scout

Post by Carmentis »

You know I already have the original of course! :wink: Concidering it would be an expansion/DLC for the first that is a pretty good price. Stand alone though I can see the regular $19.99 and all.

I'm SO glad to hear about the endings and you better do that for the sequel as well! :lol: If it works out for fans as well with the characters and scenes and such maybe you should hire them on for the sequel?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes will definitely keep using both the writer and also the artist :)
pysali
Young scout

Post by pysali »

I have a few questions. Does this mean there was extra writing done for the male romances as well? So are there 'good' and 'bad' endings for them? Or are the endings the same for the male romances, but two paths for the female romances? Also will the endings be the same regardless of your starting race?

I always disliked that in Freebo's ending no matter who you played it was always exactly the same. I kept wanting my Demon girl ending to involve something along the lines of 'Then Freebo was an ass so we had an epic brawl in the streets over it that included kitchen sinks and came to an understanding...'. So even though the male behaviors were the same the way the different females reacted to them changed to reflect their personalities.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

You know before reading your post I didn't, but now you convinced me :)
While there has been no extra scenes/writing for the male romance, I asked the writer to change the ending based on the race. There will still be some bad ending (like the Frebo one, will still be the Elf ending, since Elf character is more submissive) but also good / different ones, like the example you made with the demoness race.
So the new version will have 3 different ending based on the race for each male/female = 36 different endings total 8)

In the sequel I plan to have a different ending not just for the race but for how you reply to him/her in the dialogues. But that will be a lot of work :mrgreen:
pysali
Young scout

Post by pysali »

Excellent that's really exciting. :mrgreen: I'm looking forward to it so I can check out all the different endings for the guys as well as romancing all the new girls. Plus it's nice to think that Mogorem has a chance at a long happy life or that Frebo might get his just desserts depending on who he's married to. Not that I have a problem with polyamorous relationships when they're consensual...
Moonstruck Muse
Young scout

Post by Moonstruck Muse »

jack1974 wrote:You know before reading your post I didn't, but now you convinced me :)
While there has been no extra scenes/writing for the male romance, I asked the writer to change the ending based on the race. There will still be some bad ending (like the Frebo one, will still be the Elf ending, since Elf character is more submissive) but also good / different ones, like the example you made with the demoness race.
So the new version will have 3 different ending based on the race for each male/female = 36 different endings total 8)

In the sequel I plan to have a different ending not just for the race but for how you reply to him/her in the dialogues. But that will be a lot of work :mrgreen:
*gasps* More endings for the guys too?! That is so exciting!!!!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

haha yes but just to be clear is only the final texts, the one that is displayed when you marry them :) not whole full dialogues for the boys too!