Elder Druid

Re: Summer In Trigue beta

Post by Franka »

Shiori changes clothes in one second.

jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Because in reality she's a ninja! :lol: Jokes aside thanks, the right one is obviously the green one :)
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

Well, I got Grace/Shiori/Alex 45, Mia 40, Liz 50 by the time of The Big Choice. That was the best I could do, and I missed so many scenes doing that, so it's not exactly a good way to play the game. :lol:

It'll beinteresting to see if it leads to inconsistencies in the script though.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Good job haha. I don't think there should be too many inconsistencies since at that point each route is separated from the others. But of course you already found some mistakes so I wouldn't bet on it :mrgreen:
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Summer In Trigue beta 0.76

Post by jack1974 »

Just made an update that should fix all Franka's reported issues. Now Grace will always apologize to Sybil, even if you go out on a date with Mia. I tested those few scenes (day 5-6) and I think now it should work no matter which path you pick!
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

If you didn't choose to call Grace, but still end up living with Grace, this line here doesn't make a lot of sense, because you've never heard about this kitten thing before - it's only mentioned if you call Grace.

Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

So, I guess Alex could have changed after her set.

At least changing is mentioned here, but how is this one the "stunning" dress, compared to the earlier one(s)?

jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

About the cat thing whoops I thought I made sure it's always mentioned. But it's enough to change that line indeed :)
Regardin Alex clothes, looks like I made too many changes haha. The purple one is when singing, so that's the wrong one in this case. Thanks!
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

Yeah, so Shiori's path is broken if you manage to get onto it without ever doing her "job". (You can agree to the job, but not actually do it, and still get on her path. It's perfectly possible, I got her to 55 relationship just in time.) Pretty much nothing makes sense, starting from the first conversation, where she talks about something that didn't happen in my playthrough. Nothing happened yesterday, Shiori, I didn't even see you yesterday...

Going on to talk about a project that we never started.

She also once again started talking about how Sybil is a writer, which I never told her.

I guess Shiori's path needs to be locked behind certain events, or the points you can obtain from other events need to be lowered, so it's impossible to get on her path without certain things happening.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes Shiori was the most troublesome, I already knew it. I guess the writer thing must always be mentioned too, as for her path indeed I'll lock it to accepting AND doing her job, otherwise probably everything else won't make much sense!