what I'm working on next

Anything not related to one of my specific games, like general polls or promo/sale announcements. For general talk about games, go to the Golden Lion subforum
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: what I'm working on next

Post by jack1974 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:21 pm

Haha wow haven't updated this in a while :lol:
Anyways, PS2 is about 90% done, missing only last chapter + a few romance routes final scenes. It will still need to be proofread though so that might take an extra month or so :oops:
I'm waiting for an update about VBH from writer, I should get the final script before end of year so then I have "only" to code and test it. The secret yuri game is going well and might announce it next month or maybe in January 2020 (before announcing it I want it to be almost finished this time!).

jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:22 am

Time for another minor update:
PS2 is all finished but of course the editor needs to check the texts (she had already done about half of it, but there's still a big amount left). Hopefully next month is done!
I am now working on VBH while the writer finishes the last missing scenes. I think even in this case January or February could be a good date for beta.

Aand as usual, I'll have two games ready almost at same time. It's a requirement: whenever I work on 2+ games, they will all be delayed for the most crazy reasons but when they're ready, they're ready at same time! lol

jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:51 am

Update: Planet Stronghold 2 is going to be officially out this week, I am waiting for the trailer but if isn't ready this week I'll release it anyway. Since it's just my own site and the important is that the trailer is out for when the game is on Steam.
Plus I'm sure that a few more minor bugs will pop-up after I officially release it (it always happened with ALL my other RPGs, so... :mrgreen:)
Also good news for Volleyball Heaven since I should get the final part this week too, so very likely next month I'll also begin the beta of that game (finally!).
Personally I'm working on Curse Of Mantras, but since it's such a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE game (seriously 10 love interests!? why I said yes!) I'm also moving to see if I can finish another smaller game before end of the year.