Vera Blanc for iPad vs Computer Loading Times?

A forum dedicated to my comic-styled games series called "Vera Blanc"
Moonstruck Muse
Young scout

Vera Blanc for iPad vs Computer Loading Times?

Post by Moonstruck Muse »

Hello!

I recently bought Vera Blanc for the iPad, and I am quite enjoying the story, but I am getting a bit tired of the frequent loading screens. I was wondering if on the Mac/PC version if those same loading screens are present, or if it is just because of the iPad's lack of power?\

Thanks for the information!
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Vera Blanc for iPad vs Computer Loading Times?

Post by jack1974 »

No on PC/Mac everything it's instant. As you said is because of iPad limitations unfortunately :(
Moonstruck Muse
Young scout

Ok thank you! I'll look into the computer one then. Good to know!
Moonstruck Muse
Young scout

Oh! Sorry for the double post, but I wasn't sure if you all ready had checked the topic, and I realized I had two more questions for you!

1) Is Vera Blanc in the Apple App Store (the computer one), or are there plans to put it there, or just thought BMT micro?

2) You wouldn't by any chance have a discount for people who bought a different version of the game and want to get one on a different OS? If not I fully understand: After all I bought both ep1 & 2 willingly for the iPad without trying the demo! I just thought it never hurts to ask.

Either way you have a solid fan here (of both Winter Wolves and Tycoon games: I have several of your games such as Summer Session and Flower Shop), so thank you both so much for making such excellent games!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes will send you a discount email since you bought it for iPad. In general, if you want to support my work is always better to buy directly through BMT micro, this way I get most of the money. Buying on appstores reduces the direct contact between end user and author, and also gives me much less money per copy sold :oops: making it harder for me to survive as struggling indie! :wink:
Moonstruck Muse
Young scout

jack1974 wrote:Yes will send you a discount email since you bought it for iPad. In general, if you want to support my work is always better to buy directly through BMT micro, this way I get most of the money. Buying on appstores reduces the direct contact between end user and author, and also gives me much less money per copy sold :oops: making it harder for me to survive as struggling indie! :wink:
Thank you very much! I will definitely keep that in mind with BMT micro in the future as well; it's a shame when you get less for your hard work. I appreciate all your help and support!