best love interest poll

Classic VN/RPG, all romance combos, social talent system https://www.winterwolves.com/cursedlands.htm

who is the game best love interest?

You may select 1 option

View results

jack1974
Pack leader

best love interest poll

Post by jack1974 »

I know it's still early but thought to prepare the poll so it's ready :)
Why I am bothering to do this when most votes will be for the nagas anyway? :wink: Haha joking, personally for example my favorite is Leena. I'm curious to see what people think too. Since it's early I allowed to change the vote, when act 3 is out and the romance route is completed.
Franka
Elder Druid

Re: best love interest poll

Post by Franka »

Right now, I'm into Nuala, but we'll see when there's more content.

I'm really not that thrilled about the nagas, I don't like scaly any more than I like furry (which is not very much).
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha yes, that's the same reason for me. I mean I like both nagas in this game but in general (personally) I don't like much furry or other "humanoid" characters.
mastro
Young scout

Post by mastro »

Voted Nuala too, but you're missing the option "all of them"!
Seriously, top stuff. I think I like the characters and romance (so far) even more than Loren, and this says all (Loren is one of my all time favorites game).
Good job!
Player00013
Young scout

Post by Player00013 »

Enok all the way, he is just sooo sweet and cute! Leena and Nuala don't really open up and Jasper doesn't appear during the demo, so far he is my favourite <3
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

You can recruit Jasper and play several scenes already in this version though :)
Player00013
Young scout

Post by Player00013 »

jack1974 wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:10 am You can recruit Jasper and play several scenes already in this version though :)

I know but I play a game only after it was released, except for DOS2, it was the only game that breaks this rule, and also DOS3 if they make it.
SimonStardust
Woods ranger

Post by SimonStardust »

So far I'm torn between Vaeril and Enok.
But I voted for Vaeril, because I just happen to love the whole "fallen druid" thing way too much. xD
That said... Jasper doesn't seem bad either and I'm surprised how much I love Sylrissa even though she's a female love interest. She's such a cutie. ^^
And then there are Nuala and Leena... who both seem to very much dislike my male elven debt collector. (No hearts from them, I guess. Not sorry x,D)

(Reposted it here, where it belongs. :lol: )
Beware! Peerons ahead! xD
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

Snek girls all the way! <3
DunKalar
Woods ranger

Post by DunKalar »

Why is there no Chambara option for this poll? Or is it just like with Chuck Norris? Chambara is always the best love option. The ones we vote for are just the candidates that come closest to her? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
#ChambarasArmy #ChalassasFreedomFighters