Progress Report

A supernatural-themed dating sim https://www.winterwolves.com/lovebites.htm
DunKalar
Woods ranger

Re: Progress Report

Post by DunKalar »

My condolences. Take the time you need. Life is more important than games. I wish you all the best. If we can do anything for you, let us know.
#ChambarasArmy #ChalassasFreedomFighters
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

Miakoda wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:11 pm I fell a little behind; last month my sister died. So, I've been in charge of handling the funereal expenses, get the memorial ceremony set up, etc. Between doing the practical aspects, and the occasional emotional stuff it put me a little behind.
(Cyber-hug of comfort/friendship) I'm so sorry...

I think I speak for all of us in saying that if there's any way I can help please let me know.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Short update: Tyrone's path is at good point. I was so busy on Cursed Lands that I decided to just wait and do the whole Love Bites game at once, since doing "half routes beta" and then maybe only 1 month later have the full game was a bit pointless. So the good news is that next time I update it, should be the whole game, including Nadia's path (which I must admit is the one I'm mostly interested in myself :mrgreen:).
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

I'm actually going to finish up Tyrone's path this weekend, and then work on some of the Epilogues/flavor text. I would put the writing at roughly 90% done; basically Nadia's paths will then be left.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I want to publicly thank you again for your professionalism and how much reliable you are.
She even managed to do some fixes for my Cursed Lands trailer texts :mrgreen:
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

Just another minor progress report. I've now started working on the Nadia dialogues (20 of them left to go). There will also be the assorted flavor text and epilogues I still need to finish. If I'm lucky, all the writing will be done by the end of this month, start of March at the latest.

The scripter is also now working on the Tyrone scenes, so things are going good on that front.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Since I've basically done everything for Cursed Lands, I'll now get back to this game. I only need to test some endings, add CGs, etc since I already scripted fully Viktor and Sabrina before. Then once I get the new texts I'll work on that too :)
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

Within the next day or two, I expect to be 50% finished with Nadia's route. My proofreader will go over that amount, and I will send it to the scripter.

I still need to do some flavor text and epilogues afterward, but if I was to give an estimation on the writing done, it would be around 95%
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

Minor progress report:
Nadia - Brandon routes are all finished, and I'm now starting Nadia - Kaitlyn.
The scripter has also finished Tyrone - Brandon route.

So getting closer now, with epilogues and flavor text afterward as well.
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

Just a minor progress report. I finished a couple scenes for Nadia - Kaitlyn, so definitely in the home stretch.

My proofreader also finished a few things, so I now sent Nadia - Brandon stuff off to the scripter.