tips and walkthrough

An otome dating sim in the archeology world! https://www.winterwolves.com/c14dating.htm
Callista
Young scout

Re: tips and walkthrough

Post by Callista »

I'm starting this game (got it on Steam a while back but only now am having a chance to play it) and I have no idea how to unlock Kyler's dancing scene. He refuses to dance and I was on his romance path and all so I'm wondering if it's only possible to trigger it on his friendship path or if there's another way of doing so? I thought I saw the answer to this but I can't seem to find it at the moment. O.O
Looking for a high quality editor? Then check out my page here: https://callista.itch.io/
Oniyuri
Young scout

Post by Oniyuri »

Callista wrote:I'm starting this game (got it on Steam a while back but only now am having a chance to play it) and I have no idea how to unlock Kyler's dancing scene. He refuses to dance and I was on his romance path and all so I'm wondering if it's only possible to trigger it on his friendship path or if there's another way of doing so? I thought I saw the answer to this but I can't seem to find it at the moment. O.O
I believe Kyler will always refuse the dance during that scene (at least I haven't unlocked anything else).

Edit: Removed a spoiler, since I'm pretty sure I was confusing it with another scene orz
mizumori_fumaira
Young scout

Post by mizumori_fumaira »

Hello! I just played Joan' route but I missed one of the CG (the third one from the left, first row). It seemed that it's Joan's flute chibi, but I didn't get that scene since she only asked me to sleepover at weekend since week 7. Anyone can tell me what should I do? Thanks in advance! XD
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

I know this is a reeeeeeeeeeeally late thing, but I'm only speakin up now b/c I've tried seemingly everything:

I can't get the top-left and top-center pics in the Gallery. Could anyone give me just some hints, w/o telling me outright?
I like to try to get things myself.