characters intros

A fantasy crafting/dating sim https://www.winterwolves.com/ambersmagicshop.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: characters intros

Post by jack1974 »

Harbinger1975 wrote:That last sentence seems kind of ominous, Jack.
Nah I'm just going to do my usual "WW awards" :lol: will make a sort of PERSONAL ranking of various aspects of this year's games (art, music, writing, etc). Will be fun :)
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

Eye on top of hair syndrome for this one as well.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha true, but I think I can fix it myself :)
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

LOOOOOOOOTTA questions raised here, Jack:

"...spending his time in areas that most of his social class would not deign to visit."
Such as?

"...interfere in her life."
Meaning what?

"...leaves him vulnerable to being manipulated by those who might wish to take advantage of his naivety."
Like who? And what purposes would they manipulate him for?

(If any of these are spoiler things I apologize. But ya put these things out there and it's like that scene in "Dirty Harry": "I gots ta know.")

(I'm aware I had this same thing on the blog; I simply have it here for anyone who doesn't read the blog to see any potential answers. If such is considered spam-like I understand; please remove this.)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I can answer the first question. There's a noble district where the nobles live. So they wouldn't normally be seen wandering in the other district like merchant one, or a tavern, etc.
For the other two are a bit of a spoiler so you'll need to wait sorry :)
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

THIS IS *NOT* MEANT TO BE PUSHY OR ANYTHING; SIMPLY CURIOUS:

When will we see more of these posted? :)

I'm especially dyin to hear about Vin. 8)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I'll resume next time, so the blog post of the 20th January :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Here's the last intro post, Vin and Haros: blog/2017/02/ambers-magic-shop-introducing-vin-haros/
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

About damn time we hear about the hottest character in the game! And the idea of her as a romance interest (MUST be available to guys) or even a playable character OWNS!!! :mrgreen:

...Oh, yeah, it's cool to learn about Haros, too. :lol:

Seriously though: I don't get the whole thing w/ Vin being worried Amber would become evil if she learned Dark Magic due to her blood; I would've imagined that by that point Demon blood would be all but completely gone from Dark Elves since countless generations had passed since the pact was first made--Tobaar even said in LtAP that it was extremely diluted and this takes place over a decade after that. :|

Also, Haros is said to be the 3rd greatest alchemist--who would be #2, then? (Since I would guess Apolimesho is #1.)

(As always...well, ya know how it goes. :P )
Thee Forsaken One
Woods ranger

Post by Thee Forsaken One »

BobTheMob wrote:Seriously though: I don't get the whole thing w/ Vin being worried Amber would become evil if she learned Dark Magic due to her blood; I would've imagined that by that point Demon blood would be all but completely gone from Dark Elves since countless generations had passed since the pact was first made--Tobaar even said in LtAP that it was extremely diluted and this takes place over a decade after that. :|

Also, Haros is said to be the 3rd greatest alchemist--who would be #2, then? (Since I would guess Apolimesho is #1.)
Apolimesho said that Lydia Of Callahn was actually better although in the contest to rank them she was put 3rd because she cheated to get the ingredients she needed. So technically the order should be Apolimesho, Haros then Lydia according to that contest. I felt that Haros is humble enough to admit that he's the third best with Lydia the greatest and Apolimesho the second greatest.

As to your first point, Vin has her reasons.