Pack leader

Re: Art Thread

Post by jack1974 »

I think the other male (and female) are very good too :wink:
Katicflis
Young scout

Post by Katicflis »

The guys are friggen smoking and the lead female is adorable. Also, love the outfits. :X Big fan of this game already!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Next Friday will introduce Kaitlyn... in underwear :lol: it's a new trend among the top indie dating sim developers! yes yes true story.
The truth is that since I showed the two outfits already in last post, I'll introduce both the main characters in their underwear outfits! :mrgreen:
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

Nothing major, just added Viktor's picture from the profile which went up earlier today.
Exizel
Woods ranger

Post by Exizel »

I really like the males characters in this game, they don't look like they come from a yaoi game,I'll even say they are my favorite male's characters design from the WW's games.
I have one question, since the playable character are 2 differents persons, how much will they have in common in their story(mainplot,relationship and how they act with the RO,etc)?
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

Exizel wrote:I really like the males characters in this game, they don't look like they come from a yaoi game,I'll even say they are my favorite male's characters design from the WW's games.
Hopefully the variety of males will satisfy you.
I have one question, since the playable character are 2 differents persons, how much will they have in common in their story(mainplot,relationship and how they act with the RO,etc)?
The characters are fraternal twins, but are in different universities. If you wish to converse with the other, you can via phone, but you won't be forced to. Each main character should have their own areas of interest, hobbies, etc.

As for the romances, outside the introductory dialogue, I intend to have different dialogues for the character. For example, if there is a hot tub scene...Kaitlyn might get into a splash fight with Nadia, but Brandon might have Nadia offer to apply lotion to his backside. Of course, there will be different topic in each, and these won't happen in the same order for each player.

I also hope to have enough side activities to hopefully cut down on the feeling of the grind which most dating sims get. Of course, you won't have to be in a romance if you don't want to.
Exizel
Woods ranger

Post by Exizel »

Miakoda wrote:
Hopefully the variety of males will satisfy you.
It does can't wait to see the last one
The characters are fraternal twins, but are in different universities. If you wish to converse with the other, you can via phone, but you won't be forced to. Each main character should have their own areas of interest, hobbies, etc.

As for the romances, outside the introductory dialogue, I intend to have different dialogues for the character. For example, if there is a hot tub scene...Kaitlyn might get into a splash fight with Nadia, but Brandon might have Nadia offer to apply lotion to his backside. Of course, there will be different topic in each, and these won't happen in the same order for each player.
You just say what I want to hear :)
I'm really looking foward to this.
pahldus
Woods ranger

Post by pahldus »

I am just gonna say this, I love the art right up til the moment I look at the women's noses, and then I lose interest in this game almost immediately. I am not saying the ladies need to be gorgeous models, but please for the love of all that is Winter Wolves, noses are not sharp pointy objects that will injure a person getting too close.