Full version missing things from Demo?

Life simulation game in a fantasy world: http://www.winterwolves.com/spiritedheart.htm
goaligrltildeath
Young scout

Full version missing things from Demo?

Post by goaligrltildeath »

I played the Demo version of the game and liked it, so I bought the full version. Now the game play is significantly different, and not in a good way. The biggest change is that while doing my jobs, I no longer get to do the roll-the-dice thing; it automates the job performance. I liked having my hands on that part because I could use some strategy.
Also, all the text displays automatically switch to the next block of text as soon as it finishes laying all the letters down. That means I either miss what it's trying to say or have to endure obnoxiously slow letter entrances.
Also, because of that automatically-going-to-the-next-thing part, it skips past my attributes screen before I can see what has changed. I have no idea which skills have improved (if any) or if I lost anything.
It seems like the settings are all messed up and I don't know how to reset them. I don't want things skipped, I don't want things auto-done for me. But there's no way to change it. You'd think buying the game would give you a better game than the demo version.

Is there something I can do to fix this? I'm running on Mac OSX 10.6. Again, demo version worked great. Full version, not so much.
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Full version missing things from Demo?

Post by jack1974 »

Hello,
by mistake the download link sent to you had indeed the previous version of the game: you can redownload it, or use my own server (which always has the latest version) at customer/index.php

sorry about the inconvenience. I had sent you an email already when I noticed it, but to be sure I'm also replying in the forum.
goaligrltildeath
Young scout

Re: Full version missing things from Demo?

Post by goaligrltildeath »

Thank you. I did get the email and downloaded the most up-to-date version and it works great. Thanks!