Release date?

Forum for the Loren Amazon Princess spin-off games
Harbinger1975
Young scout

Release date?

Post by Harbinger1975 »

Hey, Winter Wolves.

First, let me say that I love love love LOVE Loren the Amazon Princess. The story is so well done. I did my first playthrough with Elanor who romanced Loren. And my god...just remembering the ending makes me both happy and sad. To know that Elanor lives on long after Loren does, and then when she passes away, Loren is in the hereafter waiting for her. It's still heart wrenching. I'm working on other playthroughs and I can't help but wonder with geeky anticipation as to when Loren 2 might be released? I know these things take alot of work. But still. I'm just aching to see Elanor and Loren together again.

Which leads me to another question, how will Loren 2 recognize Loren 1's romances? Just curious.

Thanks for all the great work you do.

Harbinger1975
"Direct intervention is necessary. Assuming direct control."
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Release date?

Post by jack1974 »

I don't have any estimate release yet, the new writer began working on it at good pace early this year, but there's still art to do, new RPG framework/rules to design... if everything goes super smooth, maybe end of next year could begin the beta, but things never go super smooth :wink:
From what you say, you might get the DLC while you wait, since I don't think you have it (at least from what you talk about the endings...) that should keep you busy a while :)
Harbinger1975
Young scout

Post by Harbinger1975 »

I did get the Vampire DLC...Castle of N'Mar I think it was. I meant the ending where Eleanor and Loren stay together, but Loren loses in a duel to the new queen of the Amazons in a fair fight. That her wish before her loss was that Eleanor is cared for. Eleanor was the monk in the first playthrough, the one doing the writing. I mean it was a great ending. To know Eleanor really loved Loren that she wanted her even after Loren had died honorably in the combat. Unless there is some DLC I missed.
"Direct intervention is necessary. Assuming direct control."
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Ahh OK :) no that is the right one, I misunderstood the ending you were referring to!
iWeasle
Woods ranger

Post by iWeasle »

Harbinger1975 wrote:I did my first playthrough with Elanor who romanced Loren. And my god...just remembering the ending makes me both happy and sad. To know that Elanor lives on long after Loren does, and then when she passes away, Loren is in the hereafter waiting for her. It's still heart wrenching.
Lik dis if u cry evertim!
Elbourn
Young scout

Post by Elbourn »

Are there any news about the (or a possible) release date yet?
And secondly... is there any way to change the loren-dies-ending in Loren 2?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

No release date, sorry. The writing is about halfway but there's still all the coding and I have several other games to finish. So I think is safe to say that even next year won't be out (I don't want to give false hope to people).
Nobody mentioned Loren dying in Loren 2!! why you assumed that? :shock:
Elbourn
Young scout

Post by Elbourn »

Oh, no... I meant the ending of Loren 1, there it is told, that Loren dies and that is the only thing that I don't like about the ending ^^'
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

Elbourn wrote:Oh, no... I meant the ending of Loren 1, there it is told, that Loren dies and that is the only thing that I don't like about the ending ^^'
That ending isn't going to be around. Loren will be alive.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes those endings were written because I didn't know yet if I would make more games on same setting, but you can forget about those :)