romance with updated art and names!

Previously known simply as "Undead Lily" or "Undead Lily and The Elemental Avengers"
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: romance with updated art and names!

Post by jack1974 »

Iszeria behaves like an Ice Queen, I mean like royalty, and believes in Order. How was already written would make it hard to make her chaos. Also many people seems still to associate Order = Good and Chaos = Evil, while it's not the case anymore :)
Anyway I updated the image, there have been two swaps:
Cyberia <-> Mercurio
Mariana <-> Kraken
I know it seems unbalanced again because of more female/males in one side, but... there could be some surprises. All I can say it's that now is balanced :mrgreen:
ValHallen
Druid

Post by ValHallen »

Damn, the two girls that I liked are in the Chaos side, sigh.
Exizel wrote: crazy theory: it's for valhallen. :mrgreen:
?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

It might still change, since we're considering other things. I'm thinking to delete this topic :lol:
ValHallen
Druid

Post by ValHallen »

Then you must change Cyberia back to the Order side! =P
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

That might actually happen. But need to talk with writer first before deciding :)
Exizel
Woods ranger

Post by Exizel »

ValHallen wrote:Damn, the two girls that I liked are in the Chaos side, sigh.
?
you say that you didn't want to play as chao Ace and when I wrote this post except for Magna every girls where in the order side so I thought it was the best situation for you :mrgreen: .

I'm surprise by the cyberia <=> mercurio change because cyberia's design fit more order to me than the little I can see from Mercurio (no I'm not confusing with Good/evil , I could easily see both as good or bad person).
ValHallen
Druid

Post by ValHallen »

Exizel wrote:
ValHallen wrote:Damn, the two girls that I liked are in the Chaos side, sigh.
?
you say that you didn't want to play as chao Ace and when I wrote this post except for Magna every girls where in the order side so I thought it was the best situation for you :mrgreen: .

I'm surprise by the cyberia <=> mercurio change because cyberia's design fit more order to me than the little I can see from Mercurio (no I'm not confusing with Good/evil , I could easily see both as good or bad person).
I didn't see the first picture, so I didn't understand the joke.
Ryocchi
Woods ranger

Post by Ryocchi »

The new look I don't get at all is the new Alpha, Out of that I'm very pleased with everything else, thought, I loved Gambaron previous name better.
Troyen
Elder Druid

Post by Troyen »

As long as you keep Chaos Lily and Mariana!

It's been a long time since I remember if we're fighting with or alongside the elemental avengers. Depending on which, it might actually have been more interesting story-wise to romance someone from the opposite alignment.
Inktrap
Young scout

Post by Inktrap »

I'm usually the "chaos" type of player myself because I'm too lawful good IRL, but I'm absolutely in love with Order!Ace *A* That beard is just.... A+ 10/10 good shit. Is there aaaany possibility Chaos!Ace gets the beard too?? Maybe as a toggle option orz I... I never have been attracted so badly to a character in one of your games. HNG I'm so glad to see progress for Undead Lily, because I've been waiting for it for so long and meanwhile the game has evolved so much. Everyone looks 1000% hotter and I love it *is disturbingly near to licking the screen* Order!Lily is also super cute with the lolita dress and those legssss *dies of envy*

I literally had to come up with a new screen name to post here because I'm so excited about this game. I sigh just looking at it. My favorite is definitely Mercurio as well.