Hot Nagas

Classic VN/RPG, all romance combos, social talent system https://www.winterwolves.com/cursedlands.htm
Exizel
Woods ranger

Re: Hot Nagas

Post by Exizel »

I see at first I imagined the offence on N'Mar has an amazons only story , I'm kind of curious how the MC(and how much customisation there will be) fit in all this because I didn't imagine Karen working with outsiders.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

The customization options should be a lot, including race, gender, profession, etc. Should be interesting. And the story starts in Grimoire, not the Amazon Citadel :)
Exizel
Woods ranger

Post by Exizel »

So that makes a lot choices and lot of sprites for the main character let just say we can play 3 differentes races(human,elf and...Let's be crazy naga) that makes already 6 sprites and 24 romances CG :o ... I guess we won't see romances CG :lol:

edit: now that I think about it, rommates had 23-24 CG so maybe. :lol:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

We decided to use first person view for this one - so it solves the problem of seeing the player character itself in the game. I think is also better because is more immersive.
Of course, during romance scenes you'll still see your love interest... with appropriate pose/clothing... :wink:
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

jack1974 wrote:Of course, during romance scenes you'll still see your love interest... with appropriate pose/clothing... :wink:
I imagine snake-skin boots will be a fashion faux pas?
iWeasle
Woods ranger

Post by iWeasle »

jack1974 wrote: Elves
Vaeril, a druid, ROMANCE by female players only (straight)
HAH! now dudes know how it feels to not be able to romance the elven druid :twisted: !
Ryocchi
Woods ranger

Post by Ryocchi »

As I said in your blog before being herpetophobic and terrified of real life snakes it feels weird that I find Enoc so incredibly appealing, but I can't wait to romance him and fight alongside him!
daikiraikimi
Woods ranger

Post by daikiraikimi »

Can't believe I hadn't posted here already, but I guess I've been away from the forums for that long. O.O

Just wanted to say I'm super excited to have naga romances! I'm a huge fan of liminal beings (naga/lamia, centaurs, mermaids, harpies, etc.) so it's really cool seeing more of them around.
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

daikiraikimi wrote:
Just wanted to say I'm super excited to have naga romances! I'm a huge fan of liminal beings (naga/lamia, centaurs, mermaids, harpies, etc.) so it's really cool seeing more of them around.
Likewise, female naga girl best romance!, I might be a bit biased though :P :lol:
DarkWolf
Druid

Post by DarkWolf »

Sylrissa wrote:
daikiraikimi wrote:
Likewise, female naga girl best romance!, I might be a bit biased though :P :lol:
Seconding this, I always felt sad that despite popularity of "monster girls" as romance interest they only show in hentai games and hardcore ecchi anime.

True that said after reading PV of talk with Leena "how Amazons educate their daughters" I think I will like her just as much.