Bath house romance options

The tale of the siblings Althea and Shea https://www.winterwolves.com/seasonsofthewolf.htm
acesahn
Young scout

Bath house romance options

Post by acesahn »

Im playing as Althea, when I went to the bath house in Rowinda, I noticed I had FOUR options for romance. Including Krimm and Riley, who are supposed to be unavailable! Did you add more romances (Fingers crossed... even in an expansion Id pay!) or is this some sort of mean trick, to let you try and get shut down by the two unavailable love choices because "They're just not into you" XD.

I hope to hear back from you, I would jump ship for Krimm in a heart beat, over the assassin.
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Re: Bath house romance options

Post by Miakoda »

Krimm is unfortunately for Shea only.
acesahn
Young scout

Post by acesahn »

Alright, but why do I have the option to romance her at the bath house then? What would happen if I spent the whole game trying, which Im being given an option to do?
Angra Jahika
Young scout

Post by Angra Jahika »

acesahn wrote:Alright, but why do I have the option to romance her at the bath house then?
Why wouldn't it be an option? Talking to someone is generally a prerequisite to learning about their preferences.
What would happen if I spent the whole game trying, which Im being given an option to do?
You will find out that Krimm is not into women. And you'll get the "Alone" achievement, if you haven't already.
acesahn
Young scout

Post by acesahn »

Alright, thanks for the information before I pursued a lost cause. I was confused because the option to talk with them is literally called "Romance"
Troyen
Elder Druid

Post by Troyen »

I think (but it's been a while) that you have enough bath house conversations (combined with earlier scenes and stuff you get during certain quests) to go through everything for two characters. So if you made it through Krimm's scenes and found out she wasn't into you, you still have enough time to go after someone else - assuming you didn't upset them.