Art thread

The tale of the siblings Althea and Shea https://www.winterwolves.com/seasonsofthewolf.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Art thread

Post by jack1974 »

Althea: "Oh what a nice flower, is so big! I want to- waa is eating my arm!" :lol:
yayswords
Elder Druid

Post by yayswords »

I feel you, Althea. I hate it when that happens.

From the environment I deduce the plant is meticulous about brushing snow off itself as well...
If at first try it doesn't explode, it ain't Jack who wrote the code.
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

I think it just burst out of the ground.
canyonaz
Young scout

Post by canyonaz »

jack1974 wrote: Althea: "Oh what a nice flower, is so big! I want to- waa is eating my arm!" :lol:
Confirmation that the Flesh-Eating Plant is romance-able by Althea. Eating the arm is just foreplay for the plant. 8)
fabulaparva
Elder Druid

Post by fabulaparva »

Franka wrote:I think it just burst out of the ground.
Well, that would explain where the remains of the great white wolf in Act 1 disappeared. Out from the ground bursts the flesh eating-plant, closes its jaws around the body and down it sinks again.... :D
Now I can scratch off a theory of the carcass having been vaporized by laser-peacocks. :D
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Franka wrote:I think it just burst out of the ground.
Some enemies were done later and other earlier when the story wasn't finished yet so there are some small mistakes like the base of the plant and so on. But your explanations are quite good so I'll use them!
canyonaz wrote: Confirmation that the Flesh-Eating Plant is romance-able by Althea. Eating the arm is just foreplay for the plant. 8)
Lol :lol:
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

canyonaz wrote:Confirmation that the Flesh-Eating Plant is romance-able by Althea. Eating the arm is just foreplay for the plant. 8)
And here I thought the plant was waiting for Shea's...seed...
fabulaparva
Elder Druid

Post by fabulaparva »

yayswords wrote:From the environment I deduce the plant is meticulous about brushing snow off itself as well...
Miakoda wrote:
canyonaz wrote:Confirmation that the Flesh-Eating Plant is romance-able by Althea. Eating the arm is just foreplay for the plant. 8)
And here I thought the plant was waiting for Shea's...seed...
The plant's still waiting, hence no white s...snow on it.
Pace675
Druid

Post by Pace675 »

Lol....having strange images of a tentacle monster here with that boss.... :shock: I'll behave and avoid dropping puns here.
Taleweaver
Official writer

Post by Taleweaver »

Pace675 wrote:Lol....having strange images of a tentacle monster here with that boss.... :shock: I'll behave and avoid dropping puns here.
Silly! The tentacle monster boss is, obviously, the Kraken!