Amber's Magic Shop previews

A fantasy crafting/dating sim https://www.winterwolves.com/ambersmagicshop.htm
candesco
Young scout

Re: Amber's Magic Shop previews

Post by candesco »

ztron5 wrote:okay, but for future games (just a suggestion, of course) you should consider placing this option, you are getting lots of fans, and not everyone likes to be forced to play as male or female :mrgreen: . Thanks for listening and keep up the good work! :wink:
Well, both Tomb Raider and The Witcher are very popular otherwise, while you play with just one gender. Lara Croft is nowadays a cult classic. And all the grand theft auto games are all male persons. In the last one, gta 5, even 3 male protagonists.
Sure, not everyone likes that, just as there are people who don't like other things. I'm not a fan of half-life, while there are others who would say i'm mad.
I think it would be a good idea to find a balance. So just release only with a female protagonist, only with a male one and one with both options. But that's my view on it.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

So, looks like I might start working on this game next.
Of course I still have to finish SOTW, and work on PSCD. Though for PSCD after writer finishes writing, I still need to wait for the coder, so I'll have some moments in which I'm idle.
And I can't stay idle! :lol:
Of the various games in progress, this one should be next because this way I can code the crafting system which I might even reuse for Spirited Heart 2 (with some polishing and expanding it since SH2 will be even more complex).
The writing is about halfway though, so even if I start working on this now don't expect it to be out before next Summer or even later than that :mrgreen:

And now I have a doubt! I can say "Amber Magic Shop" or I need to use the 's so "Amber's Magic Shop"? The logo I have is without the 's... :oops:
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

Well, with the s it sounds like it's the magic shop of a person called Amber, while without it sounds more like the gemstone Amber or fossilized tree resin.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

As I thought, need to ask artist to add a 's then :lol:
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

Yes, either it's Amber's shop or it's a shop with Amber Magic.
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

planning some new age, fantasy, gothic and choir music tracks for #AmberMagicShop :)
Saw this on Twitter, and obviously we won't know the quality quite yet, but this may turn out to be my favorite soundtrack :D
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I have already 5 tracks done by another musician who couldn't finish and is very good (3 are epic/battle tracks). The rest will be done by M.Chait, same artist who did Loren music so should be good :)
Exizel
Woods ranger

Post by Exizel »

I like what I read about this game so far,(I'm an atelier fan so...)to bad you can't play has a guy but I like the fact that you play as a dark elf.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Main menu is now finished! with particles :mrgreen:
Exizel
Woods ranger

Post by Exizel »

It really gives an Atelier feeling. :mrgreen: