romances sneak peek!

The tale of the siblings Althea and Shea https://www.winterwolves.com/seasonsofthewolf.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

romances sneak peek!

Post by jack1974 »

not bad, eh?!?!?!? :mrgreen:
I'm love with Chalassa's long red hairs, and Riley's beard (the most sexy beard ever seen in a wizard!!) :wink:
Is also fun the Krimm's pose, she is jumping on him (though he doesn't seem to mind much). Typical of her :lol:
DunKalar
Woods ranger

Re: romances sneak peek!

Post by DunKalar »

Chalassa is looking hawt :) Though Althea'smouth seems a tiny bit displaced =) Why do they not kiss? :P Or why is our red haired beauty not "assassinating" her ;-) Anyway, nice pics
#ChambarasArmy #ChalassasFreedomFighters
SimonStardust
Woods ranger

Post by SimonStardust »

Finally! I was waiting for this!
Seeing all the pictures look great I have to say the artist did a really nice job. :)
But let me get into detail a bit...

Althea-Jariel: It's cute. Maybe a little bit too cute for my taste, but there'll be people who like it, eh? :lol:
Althea-Chalassa: Could be considered cute as well. I don't like yuri and I don't like Chalassa that much, so... take it as really huuuge compliment, when I say I like the pic nevertheless, dear artist. ;)
Shea-Krimm: It's just... beautiful. :) One of the rare occasions that a het pairing makes me think like: "Yes, they do indeed love each other. And they look great together."
Shea-Riley: It's my favourite one! I like it how it doesn't look like stereotypical yaoi (uke - seme... those stupid things... -___-) but more... well, how should I say... grown up? You clearly can see both of them are guys, none of them being a mere "replacement" for a girl. Do you get what I mean? And I love the looks on their faces; a deeply caring couple, maybe a bit on the mischievous side... ;)

Well... that's my two cent about it. :mrgreen:
Beware! Peerons ahead! xD
yayswords
Elder Druid

Post by yayswords »

Given that I still find Shea a female name (working on it!), and that I also find Krimm a male name, AND that their heads are on opposite sides of their names, you can't blame me for having a "wait, what, Shea has brown hair?" experience.
If at first try it doesn't explode, it ain't Jack who wrote the code.
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

Chalassa, putting the ass back in assassin...*ducks*

The Althea and Jariel picture put me in mind of a lyric from the old traditional song My Singing Bird...
"If I could lure my singing bird
From his own cozy nest
If I could catch my singing bird
I would warm him on my breast
For there's none of them can sing so sweet
My singing bird as you"
Svanhildr
Young scout

Post by Svanhildr »

So cute ❤ I like them all really~
Meep :3
Maelora
Woods ranger

Post by Maelora »

Only one actual kiss, and - surprise! - it's in a hetero romance. :(
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Is completely random. I just told artist to draw the romances reflecting the character's personalities and that was his interpretation (Krimm is quite active on the battlefield and elsewhere :lol:)
Ixionos
Young scout

Post by Ixionos »

My humble take on this...

Althea-Jariel: You can feel love is in the air with that art. :P

Althea-Chalassa: Yuri FTW! I think I speak for the majority here when I say this will be the first romance path to take. :mrgreen:

Shea-Krimm: Wow! You can tell Krimm is REALLY into snow elves. She looks like she's trying to suck Shea's life force like a succubus. :o

Shea-Riley: Yeah, uh...no comment other than I'm SO not taking that romance path. *shudders* :?
SerTabris
Young scout

Post by SerTabris »

jack1974 wrote:Is completely random. I just told artist to draw the romances reflecting the character's personalities and that was his interpretation (Krimm is quite active on the battlefield and elsewhere :lol:)
It's also true that people's inherent biases tend to creep in where there's room, sometimes without their conscious knowledge of it.