Roommates fanfiction

A dating / life sim for all tastes set in college http://www.winterwolves.com/roommates.htm
JoanneLakeMichigan
Young scout

Roommates fanfiction

Post by JoanneLakeMichigan »

Yeah... so I wrote a Roommates fanfiction... It's based on LesbiAnne x Izzy path.

Heh, I know I may come off as peacock fluffing it's feathers and spreading my beautiful tail, but that will keep you distracted from how a bit shy and nervous I am right now. You are hypnotized, you are hypnotized, I am wonderful... :)

So, without further ado, here it is -

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10142693/1/Homecoming

Do be kind.
And if not, then I'll... I'll... want you to get it over with and shoot the canon already, so we all can make it in time for dinner.

Thanks to everyone involved for the inspiration and good fun. Keep on truckin' :)
lucorr
Young scout

Re: Roommates fanfiction

Post by lucorr »

I loved your story. I wish I could write like you and be brave to post it online for reviews. Keep writing! :)
JoanneLakeMichigan
Young scout

Re: Roommates fanfiction

Post by JoanneLakeMichigan »

Ah, hmm... I would like to encourage you to write like yourself and not like someone else. It's cool to have people who inspire and motivate you, but be yourself. If your style happens to be like another's, then so be it. And while it may take a bit of courage to post it online, reviews aren't the end goal. Having finished the story to my satisfaction is. So be yourself, be passionate about what you do, and don't worry about too much about the response. Create from the heart and not for the response, and it will feel more fulfilling that way. Sorry it took a while for me to respond; I was busy helping family and dealing with other stuff. It has been pretty hectic lately, but nice to hear from you and the others I've heard from, and the ones I haven't :)

Whatever your passion is, persevere. You may end up touching someone's life and triggering them on their path too ;) And it's more enjoyable and meaningful to do what you love, you'll see.

Wish you well