A new wolf prowling around

General discussions not necessarily related to our games
Lady Tarrika
Young scout

A new wolf prowling around

Post by Lady Tarrika »

*bows her head and greets everyone* Hiyas all, You can call me Rika for Short if you prefer. I found the game Loren the amazon princess through steam and decided to come to the source community here at winterwolves. Good to meet you.

Hopefully will get some ideas posted and perhaps a few fan based stories that ive been working on. =3

Ive been a gamer for many years now, console, online, mmo, etc, so ve played a great many games and am glad to find some orginal stories and thinking here so far in my visits to site so far.

by the way <3 phpbb forums, excellent choice in which set up to use xD
The Moonlight Glade supports Winter Wolves, a big thank you to the creative artists, songmakers, and story creators of Loren the Amazon Princess and Heileen Series.
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Re: A new wolf prowling around

Post by Miakoda »

Greetings and salutations.

As you might notice, there are several other games in the work, and quite a few finished ones, depending on your interest. Myself, I like the RPGs best, but some of the dating/life sims are pretty good as well.
Aleema
Official writer

Post by Aleema »

The character in your avatar is cute. Who is she?
Lady Tarrika
Young scout

Post by Lady Tarrika »

Miakoda wrote:Greetings and salutations.

As you might notice, there are several other games in the work, and quite a few finished ones, depending on your interest. Myself, I like the RPGs best, but some of the dating/life sims are pretty good as well.
Indeedy, i have a wide range of likes but i tend to prefer RPG and or strategy above the rest. Saving up a little money so that i can hopefully pick up a few games from here.

Aleema wrote:The character in your avatar is cute. Who is she?
Several artsists have done pictures of the wolf in my avatar slot, She is called "Tala" or "suntattoowolf".
Last edited by Lady Tarrika on Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Moonlight Glade supports Winter Wolves, a big thank you to the creative artists, songmakers, and story creators of Loren the Amazon Princess and Heileen Series.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Welcome! B-but why you use that red color for fonts! my eyes! waaahhhh :mrgreen:
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

Welcome Rika to our little community, it's nice to meet you!
Lady Tarrika
Young scout

Post by Lady Tarrika »

jack1974 wrote:Welcome! B-but why you use that red color for fonts! my eyes! waaahhhh :mrgreen:
Red tends to be my favorite color, but im not opposed to greens or blues =3

Depends on what options and skins are available on a set of forums really. Having admined or modded PHPbb forums in the past i find the red to be fairly decent on most skins. =p
Madance
Druid

Post by Madance »

Welcome! It's always wonderful to have another gamer here!
Anima_
Druid

Post by Anima_ »

Welcome! Great to have the pack grow. :wink:
RPG Programmer for Winterwolves, currently working on: Amber's Magic Shop
Part-time emotionless AI
rooke30
Young scout

Post by rooke30 »

I really liked the red font you were using. With your avatar being a wolf, I imagined you writing your messages using the blood from a recent kill.

Very predator-ish.