Roommate game

A dating / life sim for all tastes set in college http://www.winterwolves.com/roommates.htm
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Re: Roommate game

Post by Miakoda »

Hopefully the Roomates release is still on :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

More news in tomorrow's blog post! Haha I'm a wreck, slept not much in past 36-48h :mrgreen:
mizu_ki
Woods ranger

Post by mizu_ki »

From blog:
But still managed to work a bit on Roommates scheduler. I think in one more week I should be able to finish it, and at end of month start the beta testing, and hopefully release the final game in February :)

Yay! So it will come out around my birthday which means I'll have money for it! :lol:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Today sent a 99% done scheduler to writer to do some last testing and write more activity lines, not sure yet about the weekend events (if have some different ones or not) but things are going well, I think worse case testing should really begin at end of month :)
DunKalar
Woods ranger

Post by DunKalar »

Horray, something to do after work again :P
#ChambarasArmy #ChalassasFreedomFighters
Pace675
Druid

Post by Pace675 »

jack1974 wrote:Today sent a 99% done scheduler to writer to do some last testing and write more activity lines, not sure yet about the weekend events (if have some different ones or not) but things are going well, I think worse case testing should really begin at end of week :)
There I fixed it for you, must have been a typo XD :lol:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well, the writer indeed started testing at that time :wink: but the public beta will really be at end of month, sorry :mrgreen:
Pace675
Druid

Post by Pace675 »

Lol you know I had to try right? Can't wait to give you some money for this part of the game ^^
JunkGirl_Junko
Young scout

Post by JunkGirl_Junko »

So... The game is gonna come out for beta tomorrow? :)
(sorry, I know it's annoying to keep asking those questions but I'm really looking forward for this one)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha no, sorry but the writer is adding more (hilarious) random lines during the jobs. So is not like is missing much but we want to polish it even more!
Meanwhile GUI artist is redoing all the activity icons, but as soon as the texts are ready I can begin the beta :) I think should be a week or two max from today!