Wikia considerations...

Anything not related to one of my specific games, like general polls or promo/sale announcements. For general talk about games, go to the Golden Lion subforum
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Wikia considerations...

Post by jack1974 »

Yes the only new characters of N'Mar are Sauzer, Chambara, Mesphit and Trouble. But the personal quests were available only if you have N'Mar enabled.
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

Other than a few minor odds and ends to put up for Spirited Heart, now I can go dig into Loren again. I am champing at the bit to do the dwarven lands, nomad society, etc. Hopefully I should have more time this afternoon.

On another note, I hope it is alright that for the character Ramas in Spirited Heart, his entry is Ramas (Human). There already was Ramas (the dwarf berserker). I have a feeling Ramas may be the Aravornian equivalent of John ;) (At least, just for the number of people bearing that name)

Heh, and after the release of PF 2, I won't be surprised if there aren't a couple calls for a wiki of that.
Last edited by Miakoda on Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes I used certain names a bit too often :lol:
Aleema
Official writer

Post by Aleema »

jack1974 wrote:Yes I used certain names a bit too often :lol:
Such as, did you know that this Goddess has the same name as a male party member in Loren 2? :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes noticed it: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=3136&start=40&hilit=torza#p20262
Probably the easiest thing would be to just use another name for Loren 2 character :wink:
Aleema
Official writer

Post by Aleema »

Hah, sorry I must have missed that post!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Np this wikia thread is getting big :lol:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Added on the Timeline page a hint of a big event that is going to happen in Loren 2, the Empire Of Man is going to be split into smaller regions and city-states. Won't say more, but that's for example why in Amber there's a King in the city state of Icesilia.
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

jack1974 wrote:Np this wikia thread is getting big :lol:
Although the wikia is growing as well :)
jack1974 wrote:Added on the Timeline page a hint of a big event that is going to happen in Loren 2, the Empire Of Man is going to be split into smaller regions and city-states. Won't say more, but that's for example why in Amber there's a King in the city state of Icesilia.
I loved that teaser Aleema put out on the world building thread.

Though a dark Loren could have been fun. To badly paraphrase Conan:
"To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their men."
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Possible spammer on the wikia

Post by Miakoda »

This is a new post that appeared on the wikia. No one registered, and may be a spammer of some kind. I edited out a link that was imbedded there.

http://aravorn.com/index.php?title=User ... arc%C3%B3w

However, there is another entry, with another link. I will wait on putting more up to see what is decide on..