Roommate game

A dating / life sim for all tastes set in college http://www.winterwolves.com/roommates.htm
MrEnvy8
Official writer

Re: Roommate game

Post by MrEnvy8 »

jack1974 wrote: not really the best question for the poor Anne, since the answer is... zero. But she'll recover all the lost time in that crazy college house :wink:
Actually I think the answer is 12 or so... Can't remember off hand. But this is because Anne is a clever lass who could probably best a monkey's paw if given the opportunity.
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

MrEnvy8 wrote: ...But this is because Anne is a clever lass who could probably best a monkey's paw if given the opportunity.
You know, if a simple paw could grant a wish, however twisted, I would hate to meet the rest of the simian it belongs too ;)

More on topic, I think I will really enjoy Anne. That said, I'm glad the other games have also shown some evolution in characterizations, etc.
ChaosMorning
Young scout

Post by ChaosMorning »

So this looks to be the next game released, yes? That's good, I've been looking forward to it since it was first mentioned... god, was it early 2012? Hm.

Either way, a really long game that's also a romantic comedy with Flower Shop (time management) styled gameplay? Sign me up!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes this will be the next one, probably in January (depends how much time the Steam thing will take me). And yes, was announced back in early 2012 if I remember correctly :)
ChaosMorning
Young scout

Post by ChaosMorning »

Oh wow, I was expecting March or something - that's great. Hopefully the Loren progress goes quick then so we can get a chance to play~
ValHallen
Druid

Post by ValHallen »

jack1974 wrote:Yes this will be the next one, probably in January (depends how much time the Steam thing will take me). And yes, was announced back in early 2012 if I remember correctly :)
When will the pre-orders begin?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

They'll start as soon as the beta is available, I plan to test it well since is quite long and with many possible combinations. While the game is linear, some events influence others later, and so on (plus for the first time in one of my dating sims you can play as male or female so that adds up). As said I'm not 100% sure but I think January, which could either be beginning or end of January :mrgreen:
ValHallen
Druid

Post by ValHallen »

jack1974 wrote:They'll start as soon as the beta is available, I plan to test it well since is quite long and with many possible combinations. While the game is linear, some events influence others later, and so on (plus for the first time in one of my dating sims you can play as male or female so that adds up). As said I'm not 100% sure but I think January, which could either be beginning or end of January :mrgreen:
Só its going to be in the beginning or in the end?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

The end more likely :lol: yesterday did a big chunk of work though, the problem is that in those days I have 31209013 other things to do (and not related to games, accountancy and bureaucratic shit) so I'm going slower than usual :( but a beta for end of month still sounds feasible. I'm also having some items icons done, since I wanted to add a shopping screen like Nicole's, because there's a St. Valentine scene where you can give gifts to anyone you want.
DunKalar
Woods ranger

Post by DunKalar »

Gogo Jack,

should we massage your shoulders so you can work harder? :)
#ChambarasArmy #ChalassasFreedomFighters