battle screen

The tale of the siblings Althea and Shea https://www.winterwolves.com/seasonsofthewolf.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

battle screen

Post by jack1974 »

worked again on the battle screen today. I thought I was already at good point, but I was wrong! So many things to change, because I made so many changes to the game vs Loren!
I'm keeping the skills as last thing because I'm not sure how much I'll be able to change them, especially if I want the game to be out relatively soon... :oops:
P_Tigras
Druid

Re: battle screen

Post by P_Tigras »

jack1974 wrote:Image
worked again on the battle screen today. I thought I was already at good point, but I was wrong! So many things to change, because I made so many changes to the game vs Loren!
I'm keeping the skills as last thing because I'm not sure how much I'll be able to change them, especially if I want the game to be out relatively soon... :oops:
Looks good aside from the tiny head issue. Chalassa's head looks positively huge compared to Krimm's.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes will reduce Chalassa. She always seems to get a big head! :lol:
I also successfully implemented percentage based elemental resistances and did some test battles, much better than the old system IMHO, there's more variety :)
Did a whole bunch of small other tweaks to the engine, next week will finish the skills. I will probably take a break towards end of month since hopefully Nicole should be out, but I'm not too far behind in the schedule with this game.
Lonestar51
Elder Druid

Post by Lonestar51 »

Why does Vaelis look away from the goblins? :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Even Krimm does a bit :lol: Yes I need to flip them all TOWARDS the enemy. Otherwise is not fair, every attack is automatically a backstab! :wink:
Jaeger
Druid

Post by Jaeger »

The goblins are not much of a challenge anyways, that's why they get a handicap.

Anyways, I'm enjoying watching the the game grow bit by bit.
Spoiler:

Riley's character design changed quite a bit.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha yes because those were discarded sprites from Spirited Heart 2 :lol:
Jaeger
Druid

Post by Jaeger »

Oh....:wall:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

traits added! Now I have to redo the level-up screen and I am almost done with the rules/GUI/accessory stuff and can start adding content and testing... phew.
DunKalar
Woods ranger

Post by DunKalar »

So when will it be released? :D
#ChambarasArmy #ChalassasFreedomFighters