The Cast

The tale of the siblings Althea and Shea https://www.winterwolves.com/seasonsofthewolf.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: The Cast

Post by jack1974 »

P_Tigras wrote:Actually I found Amukiki's presence so far away when he has no magical ability to travel a bit far-fetched. I'm really hoping he has an explanation that's better than "I'm a gladiator and I wanted to check out this arena in the middle of nowhere thousands of miles from home".
Well, is not like he can't board a ship from Grimoire and travel, events take places a few years after Loren so it would be possible for him to reach the place even with a "normal travel". Or he just used one of the Dingirrans magic portals when they visited Grimoire to trade, simple as that (they could have used it to transport the whole team of gladiators from the Grimoire Arena if they wanted) :)
peregrin
Young scout

Post by peregrin »

Hi,

there are plenty of good possible reasons for travelling, such as wanting to compete with someone particularly famous, or scouting arenas for kins(wo)men/particularly good gladiators to join his group, for some longer-term goal. Such as containing the rapid conquests made by the Cult of Chambara.

-- peregrin
Lonestar51
Elder Druid

Post by Lonestar51 »

Even if I do adore Chamby, I do not see Chambys cult making any kind of progress. :shock:

...cause... :?:

...after Chamby get's over her annoyance with a roving band of slobbering dimwits... :roll: :roll:

Chamby would be giving them tasks where they always fall over their own feet, giving her a source of amusement. (If there are some sharp edges or cliffs where the stumbling occurs, so much the better.) :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen:

If Amukiki leaves for a distant continent despite this, it just shows he has no sense of humor. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Aleema
Official writer

Post by Aleema »

After Amukiki frees himself from obligation to the Empire, I can support that he'd want to travel as much as possible (especially in the name of tournaments). He is a Nomad, after all! ;)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

And he has to keep in top shape for the sequel's love scene-ahem I mean for the upcoming future battles of course! :wink:
Lonestar51
Elder Druid

Post by Lonestar51 »

And I thought Chamby was the one to use such "tools" in her loveli... ahem ... yes of course, doing the gladiator thing, as he should, as we will no longer be able to put anyone but fighters in the frontline due to not enough hitpoints.