Unknown RPG

The tale of the siblings Althea and Shea https://www.winterwolves.com/seasonsofthewolf.htm
Franka
Elder Druid

Re: Unknown RPG

Post by Franka »

Well, you'd never know Spirited Heart was set in the same world if Jack didn't tell you, at least I don't remember there being any indications that this was the case.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well the first line of the game, when you do the character creation, says:
"In the faraway land of Aravorn, the magic is strongest when the moon is full. On nights like these, even the air feels alive."
by same world I mean the same universe/region/place. But at those times I just made up the name Aravorn, and the town where SH takes place, Triberg. But hadn't planned anything else :mrgreen:
MarSel
Druid

Post by MarSel »

Plus it's set in a future Aravorn (hence the demons) so it wouldn't be obvious unless you scout out the details of the game :)
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

jack1974 wrote:Well the first line of the game, when you do the character creation, says:
"In the faraway land of Aravorn, the magic is strongest when the moon is full. On nights like these, even the air feels alive."
All right, all right, you got me there. There's not really anything that makes the games feel as if they're set in the same world is what I probably meant to say.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well the "world building" part of Spirited Heart is basically non existent :lol: it was very generic fantasy world, probably that's why you couldn't remember.