the romances

The tale of the siblings Althea and Shea https://www.winterwolves.com/seasonsofthewolf.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

the romances

Post by jack1974 »

Forgot to do the famous "romance graph" for this game. Even if there are less options than in my other RPGs, I think that at least this time the estimate release date will be met :lol:
(Just looked at what I wrote on PS2 romance graph and said Q1 2013... lol)
DunKalar
Woods ranger

Re: the romances

Post by DunKalar »

looks like a quick and dirty game to make it through the waiting time for your other games. Looking forward to it ;-)
#ChambarasArmy #ChalassasFreedomFighters
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes, for the romances can't compete with the other games, but I think will try to add some new gameplay ideas I have in mind. But my main goal is to finish it before end of year!
DunKalar
Woods ranger

Post by DunKalar »

you don't need to spam gamers with lots and lots of options :-)

sometimes quality wins over quantity and it is always nice to get some new experiments. Even romancing gets boring after a while since it is natural that writers run out of ideas here and there. So you need interesting game mechanics to keep the players at hand :-) Challenging strategic combat is always a nice change.
#ChambarasArmy #ChalassasFreedomFighters
Svanhildr
Young scout

Post by Svanhildr »

I'm so curious of the Krimm romance that I have to make at least one male playthrough :) So happy to see a different kind of woman to romance than what you usually see.

Althea still so darn cuuuute *A* Will be going for Jariel first!

And I disagree, romancing can never get boring ;3 That's why I love otome games.
Meep :3
P_Tigras
Druid

Post by P_Tigras »

Shea/Krimm is the relationship that most interests me as well.
SpectralTime
Woods ranger

Post by SpectralTime »

This chart is refreshingly simple compared to the tangled masses of lines we see so often. Spectral approves.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Thanks for the nice comments :) I know that there are many people who plays for the romance (after all I have dating sims on my site, so...) but many play it for the RPG combat mechanics/gameplay. So let's say that this game will be a "testing ground" for some new battle and gameplay mechanics :wink:
OasisTabe
Young scout

Post by OasisTabe »

sounds fun , GO FOR IT :)
=D
Maelora
Woods ranger

Post by Maelora »

Something just occurred to me... the more 'feminine' guy and the girly-girl are available for the female character...

While the more masculine guy (well, he has a beard!) and the tomboyish girl are available for the male character...