The Cast

The tale of the siblings Althea and Shea https://www.winterwolves.com/seasonsofthewolf.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: The Cast

Post by jack1974 »

Ah that's her "sexy tribal outfit". She has 2 other outfits (like all characters). Will post soon the info with her battle outfit :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

But first as promised, something for the ladies, Jariel the bard:
the mandolin is a must for a TRUE BARD! :lol: I like this character design too, his head is quite unique vs other male boys that the artist has done for me so far :)
at-a-glance
Young scout

Post by at-a-glance »

Gotta ask, is he a romance option? :lol:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Ops I forgot he is the GxB romance option! :)
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

So that just leaves the BxB option to reveal now!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I think it turned out VERY good, but I'll let people judge it when I post it tomorrow :wink:
ValHallen
Druid

Post by ValHallen »

When are you goint to post Krimm's info?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well I don't want to post more than one a day. So tomorrow either Krimm or Riley (the BxB illusionist).
P_Tigras
Druid

Post by P_Tigras »

jack1974 wrote:Image
today I'm facing a hard decision for Krimm, the BxG muscular character. I think brown hair and black eyes looks good (maybe even brown eyes).
Hmm...The problem I have isn't with the brown hair per say, but that she is -all- brown, from her skin, to her outfit, to her hair. It's all just slightly different shades of brown for her. So she ends up looking a bit...muted. Higher color contrast is more appealling to the eye, so my recommendation is either to go with the black hair (yes I know there was an over-abundance of raven-haired women in Loren, but this is a different game), or go with the brown hair color, but lighten her skin, to increase the contrast between her skin and hair. That said, she's shapely enough that she's going to be attractive regardless, and I do love her appearance over all, but she'd be more eye-catching if the color contrast in her appearance was greater.

As for eye color, my vote is for black, again, for the greater contrast, unless her skin is lightened.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Ah sorry forgot to say that the coloring of the cloth was still in progress. The finished image has some lighting over her... breasts :mrgreen: so it doesn't look as "flat brown".
Anyway here it is the final version, with her battle outfit:
Nice weapon :lol: As said before she is the BxG romance option.
Now, before you begin, I KNOW that the premise seems awfully similar to Amukiki's (being rejected by his/her own clan) but that's the only thing they have in common!