camp talk poses pt1

Forum for the Loren Amazon Princess spin-off games
Sylrissa
Druid

Re: Loren: The Sequel

Post by Sylrissa »

Our favorite dark witch is looking stunning as always, the wait for Loren 2 is going to be so hard!
Madance
Druid

Post by Madance »

Oh, Chamby, how I missed you! *_____* Looking stunning as always!
ValHallen
Druid

Post by ValHallen »

i shall agree with the 2 post above
chambara sketch is so beautiful
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I like particularly the pose of her face and the way she looks. Well, of course also the rest :mrgreen: but that's what intrigues me more of that character, has a very particular look. I have only Myrth left, and then I'll be waiting for all the male sketches, I think there'll be some "good stuff" even there!
P_Tigras
Druid

Post by P_Tigras »

ValHallen wrote:
jack1974 wrote:Well horrible, depends... I don't want to have all "they married, had 10 sons and lived 100 years of joy" endings :lol:
I like many different ending, and some of them can be more dark / unhappy than others. And to be honest Saren wouldn't be the first man to lose his mind for a woman :wink:
(also, a witch!)
the problem isnt chambara leaving, i really dont mind, since chambara is not my character. the real problem is saren going after her every time, its disconected me from him since i didnt want him to go after her, coundt he just move on it his life?

but luckily i will be able to do that in the sequence
I agree. We players like feeling as if we have some control over our characters, and the romances are one of the few areas of the game where we felt like we had some control. So to be forced to endlessly play the love-sick fool when we do not wish to, particularly after the game has lead us to feel that we have some control over our character romances, is what particularly grates. It would have been better had the game given us a choice regarding whether or not we continued to chase after Chambara after being abandoned by her a second or third time.
P_Tigras
Druid

Post by P_Tigras »

Chambara looks so touchably cuddly in that sketch. :)
Madance
Druid

Post by Madance »

P_Tigras wrote:Chambara looks so touchably cuddly in that sketch. :)
Well, she is the most awesome character of the game, just look at her and you see that no matter she tries do hide it, she's the cutest and probably the sweetest girl(With Elenor, I mean, 'cause with Saren... Not so much... poor guy) of the party. In the sequel, I hope she loses a bit of her control over things and let Ellie show her that she could be fragile as well without being weak. XDD :mrgreen:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well all I can say is that this time Chamby won't use whips or other bondage material in the romance scenes :lol:
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

jack1974 wrote:Well all I can say is that this time Chamby won't use whips or other bondage material in the romance scenes :lol:
Aww, some of us are actually into that kind of thing, and chamby was such a sexy domme witch for my Elenor :oops:
abnaxus
Woods ranger

Post by abnaxus »

Is it possible to hook up with someone else in the sequel after finishing a romance in the first game?