Looking for "let's players"

Anything not related to one of my specific games, like general polls or promo/sale announcements. For general talk about games, go to the Golden Lion subforum
jack1974
Pack leader

Looking for "let's players"

Post by jack1974 »

I want to try an experiment :) I got some comments on Loren Greenlight page by some users, saying that the gameplay wasn't very clear from the videos.
So I thought to do this: do you know about the "Let's play" video on youtube? in practice, you play the game and comment it as you go. If someone could help me on that would be great. In practice as long as you can speak English and have a nice voice, you can do it. You don't need to come up with particularly funny/witty sentences (though a fun/interesting commentary will help for sure).
In practice you play the game like if you were showing it to one of your friends who asked you what is it.
If anyone wants to do that, either with Loren or with any other of my games, then I can upload the video on my youtube channel (or if you have one you can upload it to yours as well, no problems for me).
If you know someone that can do it, I'm even willing to give him free copies, but of course he/she MUST do it and not be an excuse to get the game for free! :lol:

I would do it myself but my English and my voice... hmm... better not, might scare people away :mrgreen:
MiriSantana
Young scout

Re: Looking for "let's players"

Post by MiriSantana »

I could do it, my youtube account is very "popular" per say so it would be better to post it on yours...but I've played many of the games. I could do Heileen 3, Remember Me, and the first Flower Shop game the best on a consistent basis, but I could do pretty much any of them.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well sure, wouldn't mind uploading to my account. Just upload the video somewhere I can grab it :)
MiriSantana
Young scout

Post by MiriSantana »

Any preference as to what game to let's play?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I think the most interesting are the RPGs, since have more traditional gameplay. Maybe some tough battles from Loren / Planet Stronghold, and some funny/romantic scenes ?
MiriSantana
Young scout

Post by MiriSantana »

I could do Loren, would Spirited Heart count in that category as well?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes Spirited Heart is good too! playing as the demoness there might be some funny dialogues :)
Aveline
Young scout

Post by Aveline »

I could do Planet stronghold if it's count in the category too !
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes of course :)
abnaxus
Woods ranger

Post by abnaxus »

There's a pretty funny and good Loren forum LP here: http://brokenforum.com/index.php?thread ... cess.3555/