Cameos

Anything not related to one of my specific games, like general polls or promo/sale announcements. For general talk about games, go to the Golden Lion subforum
MarSel
Druid

Cameos

Post by MarSel »

Hey, I was just wondering if your going to do any cameo appearances in any of your future games? For Example In Amber Rei (being an elf) comes into the shop to buy some... I don't know... Poison? Or in Roger Steel near a port you run into Heileen. Or something like that. They could give a quest, be a secret playable character or even just (you) over hear a conversation and they are talking about what happened in an older game "Heileen, remember when you *********" you get the point.

What does everyone think?
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Cameos

Post by jack1974 »

Cameos that requires an image are harder since in practice I should commission an image just for that, unless the artist is the same (so for example Amber / Rei would work). There are cameos / references in other games. In SH2 there are already some references to Loren characters/events for example, and that was cool 8)
MarSel
Druid

Post by MarSel »

I guess but they don't have to look the same or even be the same character like they could be a son/daughter. anyway it's just a thought.
daikiraikimi
Woods ranger

Post by daikiraikimi »

I agree-- I think cameos would be really cool!