Joshua Romance sneak peek (Planet Stronghold 2)

Discuss the sequel to Planet Stronghold here
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Joshua Romance sneak peek (Planet Stronghold 2)

Post by jack1974 »

Yes, the reference to use is the "romance graph" image I posted in that other thread. There will be Cliff and Joshua.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

the updated romances for Joshua. As you can see there's something for every tastes :wink:
LittleMinnie
Young scout

Post by LittleMinnie »

I've been meaning to ask but I don't no where but I figured here. Prince Cliff must have an heir, right? He is probably the last of his family besides his mother and father. But since he is gay and if in a relationship with Joshua, how would that affect them? He's gotta have a kid or mare he has to have a woman to produce a baby with him for an heir? Would this mess up his relationship with Joshua? I'm really wondering..
MarSel
Druid

Post by MarSel »

Hey it's sci-fi anything is possible, right?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha honestly haven't thought about that. But it's a good idea for some romance dialogues, even if that specific event is not going to happen in the game storyline :)
Also, Marsel beat me to posting that, it's sci-fi so... maybe cloning/creating a human being with cells from Joshua and Cliff? :wink:
LittleMinnie
Young scout

Post by LittleMinnie »

jack1974 wrote:Haha honestly haven't thought about that. But it's a good idea for some romance dialogues, even if that specific event is not going to happen in the game storyline :)
Also, Marsel beat me to posting that, it's sci-fi so... maybe cloning/creating a human being with cells from Joshua and Cliff? :wink:
Oh, that would be cool though. I hope it gets in as I've been wondering about it for some time now. Though I wonder how the baby would look like... :)
MarSel wrote:Hey it's sci-fi anything is possible, right?
Lol, that's true. For a moment I forgot technology was nearly advanced here. :lol:
SpectralTime
Woods ranger

Post by SpectralTime »

Or, you know, the Roman thing. Just adopt. It saves on having heirs who are crazy, incompetent, evil, inbred, or some combination of the above, yet still have to be king because of genetic succession.

Also, mmm... Rebecca.
ValHallen
Druid

Post by ValHallen »

why rebecca hair was changed? her old look was better

and why lakadema is considered a hetero relationship with joshua? isnt "she" a hermaphrodite? shouldnt she be considered a bi relantionship?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I wanted to change all the sprites somehow to reflect the fact that a few years of time passed, so the quicker way was to change hair and add some outfits (Michelle has a new pair of glasses for example).
I still like her both with long/short hair personally :)
Lakadema is hermaphrodite but clearly has a very feminine aspect, so...
ValHallen
Druid

Post by ValHallen »

jack1974 wrote:I wanted to change all the sprites somehow to reflect the fact that a few years of time passed, so the quicker way was to change hair and add some outfits (Michelle has a new pair of glasses for example).
I still like her both with long/short hair personally :)
Lakadema is hermaphrodite but clearly has a very feminine aspect, so...
i think the short hair fitted more her tomboysh personality, but her most important part still unchanged (loved her eyes in the picture)

and about Lakadema: even if Lakadema has feminine aspect she still half boy. Joshua will have i big surprise....