Let's Play Bounty!

Anything not related to one of my specific games, like general polls or promo/sale announcements. For general talk about games, go to the Golden Lion subforum
jack1974
Pack leader

Let's Play Bounty!

Post by jack1974 »

I'm trying an idea suggested by an indie friend. Youtube "Let's Play" are becoming quite popular recently, and they can help my games get more exposure. So here's the deal:
Find someone on youtube who does let's play and has a decent amount of subscribers (ideally 500 and up) and ask him/her to do a Let's Play of any of my games (probably the best one for this would be the RPGs). I'll send him/her and you a free copy of the game (or another game in case you have already bought the one you want to do the Let's Play).

Hope this can interest someone :) You can contact me in forums/twitter/facebook as always.
abnaxus
Woods ranger

Re: Let's Play Bounty!

Post by abnaxus »

Does it have to be a Youtube LP? There are already some forum LPs of Winter wolves games.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well not necessarily a LP. But yes it would be better if is on youtube, to get more exposure :)
Fearsome
Young scout

Post by Fearsome »

DOH! I just bought Loren and that's the one I think might have the best Let's Play merit for a Let's Play after Spirited Heart (For a raising sim game it lacks ONLY the endings list). :lol: