Life Sim Game- With Game+ ?

Anything not related to one of my specific games, like general polls or promo/sale announcements. For general talk about games, go to the Golden Lion subforum
Fearsome
Young scout

Life Sim Game- With Game+ ?

Post by Fearsome »

I've been craving a game where you raise a character, say a little girl or little boy, from young child to adult- and if you raised them such that they were very successful/married/etc, It unlocks game+ where THEY raise a child.

So you replay the game, but it is your son/daughter raising what amounts to your grandchild. <3
I just- love that idea. :oops:

I really want to see a cycle of positive growth- so all the extra money you managed to make by the time so-and so became 30, is used for the new game. It encourages them to marry and play around- so each husband adds, like +10 to two different stats, and your own profession/ending adds +10 to one stat... etc.

It would make for a really fun feel to the game, especially if for the first game you can only start off with the lower tiers- so son or daughter of a soldier, a farmer, a struggling merchant- and in the game + you are child of a general, a successful merchant, a noble, or a legend (For those that complete goddess quest or want to pick something besides the benefits of their husband/wife/etc).
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Life Sim Game- With Game+ ?

Post by jack1974 »

Moved this topic in this forum since I want to keep the other only for specific discussion about my games. Surely that idea is interesting, and I have in mind to do something like that with Spirited Heart 2, but is really complex to do so... no promises :)