Spirited Heart 2 development thread

Life simulation game in a fantasy world: http://www.winterwolves.com/spiritedheart.htm
Fearsome
Young scout

Re: Spirited Heart 2 development thread

Post by Fearsome »

If you are doing that- can I ask that we get skills even when we fail skills?

In other news- is there any way we could get this game as browser based? Like the first game's demo?

Because I would be happy as a clam to pop down 19$-29$ on Google Wallet to be able to play this game on the sly at work through chrome :lol: .

Also- can we have all the Yuri included in the core game, no DLC needed?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes no decrease if you fail skills, will use another method. About browser based not sure yet, need to ask a coder friend if he's willing to port it (see my other reply to your question). Curiously that you're the only person I know so far willing to pay more for a online only version (usually is the opposite!).
The yuri version is not even planned, because the new character artist is quite slow, he has still to finish the boys yet... and the game is HUGE compared to the first one. There will be 12 boys, but already the first 3 had more writing than the first full game!! So if I had to include the yuri with those "standards" the game would cost $69 and take 4 months more to write/code :lol: There will be more yuri games anyway in future, don't worry!
thezooqueen
Young scout

Post by thezooqueen »

Add yaoi instead :)))
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

thezooqueen wrote:Add yaoi instead :)))
Add both even, even more fun to be had *nods*
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Doesn't really depends on me, however since the game isn't planned before next year, maybe in the meanwhile artist can finish some more images :)
thezooqueen
Young scout

Post by thezooqueen »

I have some firecrackers if ya need to light a fire under the artist hehehe Kidding (Loves The Artist) <3
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

I know I'd happily buy SH2 when it comes out, if that would help support towards creating a yuri/yaoi version of the game later on.
thezooqueen
Young scout

Post by thezooqueen »

2nd that hehe
biscuit
Woods ranger

Post by biscuit »

If there would be a girls' love-type expansion later (like there was for Spirited Heart) I'd take a gander at it.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well you can be sure that will try to do that. I would really like to avoid having a different artist do the female version like happened for the first game, since I really can't stand different artist in the same game, but as last resort... I guess I'll have to accept that :)