Flower Shop Download

Dating / farming sim with scheduler: http://www.winterwolves.com/theflowershop.htm
linlocc
Young scout

Flower Shop Download

Post by linlocc »

I recently purchased The Flower Shop, however after clicking on the link and downloading the file, it won't open on my mac. Does anyone know why or can anyone help with this??
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Flower Shop Download

Post by jack1974 »

I'll send you an email shortly about this!
ShoujoGirl23
Young scout

Post by ShoujoGirl23 »

I have a similar problem. I have a Windows and I downloaded the demo as well, but when I try to open it, I just get a black screen with the background music. I am quite frusterated. :x Please advise how I can fix it. Thank you.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

You need to update your video card drivers. What version of Windows do you have? are you using a laptop? a simple solution to play in software rendering mode is to create a file called environment.txt in the game installation folder containing the text:
RENPY_RENDERER="sw"
ShoujoGirl23
Young scout

Post by ShoujoGirl23 »

jack1974 wrote:You need to update your video card drivers. What version of Windows do you have? are you using a laptop? a simple solution to play in software rendering mode is to create a file called environment.txt in the game installation folder containing the text:
RENPY_RENDERER="sw"

I have a Windows XP, desktop. Please advise the steps to updating the card drivers and creating the environment.txt. Thanks again.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

First try with the DX9 web installer here:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download ... aspx?id=35
and try again, maybe it will solve the problem!
ShoujoGirl23
Young scout

Post by ShoujoGirl23 »

jack1974 wrote:First try with the DX9 web installer here:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download ... aspx?id=35
and try again, maybe it will solve the problem!

Well, I had previously installed another version of Direct X, from 2010, rendering installation of this version unnecessary since it appears as a newer or eqivillant version, and the game still does not work. Would you happen to know how to uninstall the version I have to install this one? Please advise. Thanks.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

You can have multiple versions of DirectX installed - even if you have a newer one you need this specific one for the game to work (or you need OpenGL drivers). Will send you by email the text file so you can try that one too.