Magic Stones wishlist!

A card roleplaying game based on celtic mythology
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

That could be added but the spellbook would need to close when spell is cast (otherwise would cover enemy targets!) and then reappear once casting finished.
deverindeverin
Young scout

Post by deverindeverin »

sorry let me clairify - the casting spells for my own avatar is where i usually use multi spells the most - but any less opening of the spell book the better - thanks for considering the issue :)
Faure
Young scout

Post by Faure »

Support for windowed mode. At the moment, I ALT+TAB, but it's a nuisance.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

What you mean? windowed mode option is available in the game on both mac and pc.
Faure
Young scout

Post by Faure »

jack1974 wrote:What you mean? windowed mode option is available in the game on both mac and pc.
When I bring up options from within the game, I have none to change to windowed mode. As this is where I always look in games for fullscreen/windowed mode switching, I assumed it wasn't available. That's where I've found it in such titles as Democracy, Dungeon Scroll, and Becharmed. My apologies, in that case.

Where can I find this in Magic Stones?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

There's the option to start in windowed or fullscreen in the small startup window (the one that appears when you launch the game). You can also toggle windowed/fullscreen anytime during the game pressing F11, even if this on some videocard can cause problems (you can just try and if works fine one time, should work always without any troubles).
Faure
Young scout

Post by Faure »

You're right; I withdraw my wish. :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

If you already got the newsletter, you know that I announced the latest free expansion for Magic Stones, called "Lost Temples Island". It is a bit sad to announce the latest quest, but I think that is time for me to "move" on other projects, like Tower Of Destiny and Supernova 2. However I hope to release an editor for Magic Stones, or at least a document explaining how to mod the game so you can add your own quests/avatars :)

A final note only for Mac users, the new Universal Build could have troubles loading your old savegames, so I recommend to start a new druid, I apologise in advance for this, but seems that on some Mac OS versions there are compatibility problems when loading old savegames.
iulius
Young scout

Post by iulius »

A true pity to see the last expansion, indeed! :cry:
That was one of the most free games I've played on the mac scene. I mean, with more free content!
Just tried the new universal build and works fine on my system, quite a miracle considering all the problems I'm having lately with apple continously updating his OS!!! :evil:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes recently apple changed a bit too much his OS... I remember when first released Magic Stones, universal build didn't even exist! and that was just 2 years ago... :roll:
Speaking of that, I'd love to end the game free quests cycle exactly in october, when I first released the game in his version 1.0. Even if probably this christmas is a better date considering the amount of work I have to do at same time!!

I wish to thank everyone that supported me in those 2 years of work on the game. It was hard, but in the end, well worth it! 8)
I look forward to more feedback and suggestions on my upcoming projects.