Goalkeeper Future Features

Play in the role of a goalkeeper
caveman
Young scout

Goalkeeper Future Features

Post by caveman »

I really like the new media feature but it has got me thinking wouldnt it be great if you could goalkeep for your country and play in the world cup/qualifyung and friendlies.

Also what about including cup competitions so you can play in league cups, uefa , cup winners and champions league?

That would bring even more to a game that is great already! :D
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Thanks for the support :)
Yes such features are planned. First though I need to finish USM2 engine, that one will allow me to program a database of leagues and cups, so I can then later integrate it into The Goalkeeper :shock:
Alex81
Woods ranger

Re: Goalkeeper Future Features

Post by Alex81 »

Definatly looking forward to it ;)
EmbricCrowspear
Young scout

Post by EmbricCrowspear »

You DO know it's been about 10 years right? :o I doubt it'll come out (anytime soon)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Indeed not. Though I have a sport game in the works since last year... but can't say anything about it yet :wink:
Pace675
Druid

Post by Pace675 »

EmbricCrowspear wrote:You DO know it's been about 10 years right? :o I doubt it'll come out (anytime soon)
I could not say a word, I giggled too hard yesterday about this epic necro; but due to the necro we now know something new, Jack actually has a sports game on the burn for a year non-the-less, and that my dear friend has now piqued my curiosity.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yeah but since I'm not even coding it myself I want to wait until my coder friends gives me the OK to talk about that :)
Alex81
Woods ranger

Post by Alex81 »

EmbricCrowspear wrote:You DO know it's been about 10 years right? :o I doubt it'll come out (anytime soon)

Awww *groans* I -really- slipped there, admit I didn't read the date for that last post .

Been playing Winterwolves games since Bionic Heart, Heileen (1) , Planet Stronghold and Spirited Heart ,but didn't know much about Goalkeeper , that actually looks interestingly different.

Curious about the upcoming sportsgame too!
Ryocchi
Woods ranger

Post by Ryocchi »

This is most joyous news!!! If you check my profile in steam is all entirely too easy to see that I have over 238 hours of play on Football Manager 2015! so let the sports come!!