At Your Feet 1.0.0

The first yuri foot fetish visual novel ever, featuring a very diverse cast!
jack1974
Pack leader

At Your Feet 1.0.0

Post by jack1974 »

Game download/pre-order page: https://winter-wolves.itch.io/at-your-feet

The game uses a dual score system, leading to two different endings for each love interest. At end of the game, the highest score determines the ending. So for example if you have Athletics 55 vs College 50, you'll unlock Victoria's Athletics ending.
However, if you reach both endings with a score of 100 (perfect score) you'll unlock a bonus pin-up image in the gallery screen and... it's worth it, believe me :wink:

As usual you can choose if to play with suggestive content/on off.

It's a beta but like for Hazel, all the content is present, nothing is missing, all ending, art, music, scenes. Let me know what you think of this crazy idea! :)

What's New in 1.0.0
- official release, fixed a few typos

What's New in 0.8.2

- fixed a bug that was letting players see the bonus pin-up in gallery without unlocking them first

What's New in 0.8.1

- fixed typos
- Hiding the text box during Lucy's first explicit scene changes the image to "censored" for some reason. (fixed)
- Replaying Truth or dare and Natalie's Revenge from the Gallery shows me the hint box about scores deciding endings, during the playback. (fixed)
- Replaying Natalie's Pianist Ending from the Gallery gives an error. (fixed)
- if you have even score at end of the story a menu prompt will appear asking you to pick one
- fixed a few discrepancies between text and images

Below there's a walkthrough for the lazy ones:
Spoiler:
AT YOUR FEET WALKTHROUGH

This game is rather simple: each character has two "alignments", and at the end of the story one of the two endings is unlocked depending on the alignment with the highest value.
Don't read below since there can be spoilers about the story. I'd recommend you try playing the game on your own first and only use this walkthrough after you've read the story at least once to get the pin-ups.
To unlock the bonus pin-ups you need to reach the ending with a score of 100, so here's the walkthrough:

VICTORIA
--------
Athletics 100% - choice, value, (total value)
"What got you into sports?" 10 (10) -> "Stay" 25 (35) -> "Sports movie" 10 (45) -> "So, is your step brother an athlete too?" 10 (55) -> "Run after her." 20 (75) -> "With your determination, it seems like you should be a professional athlete." 25 (100)

College 100% - choice, value (total value)
"What’s the other stuff you do?" 10 (10) -> "Talk About Us" 25 (35) -> "Comedy movie" 20 (55) -> "Is he busy because of college?" 10 (65) -> "Find a short cut to catch up." 10 (75) -> "If you like it, I’m sure you can find more time to study too." 25 (100)

LUCY
----
Maverick 100% - choice, value (total value)
"Honestly, I’m addicted." 10 (10) -> "Well, they’re not positive." 10 (20) -> "And here I can only offer a massage. Not quite as good, I suppose." 10 (30) -> "Dare." 25 (55) -> "You should do it." 10 (65) -> "Just surprise them." 10 (75) -> "I think you should go with it." 10 (85) -> "Cover Chloe." 15 (100)

Conformist 100% - choice, value (total value)
"The art is great, but it’s a bit ... strong for me." 10 (10) -> "Oh, it’s fine." 10 (20) -> "That’s so wild! What if you got caught?" 25 (45) -> "Truth" 10 (55) -> "As much as I hate it, Chloe might be right." 10 (65) -> "You can do this. Just be yourself." 10 (75) -> "It’s probably better to keep the old style." 10 (85) -> "Chloe started the insanity online!" 15 (100)

NATALIE
-------
Rational 100% - choice, value (total value)
"We could do a classic red." 10 (10) -> "He is an ass!" 10 (20) -> "How did you manage this?" 10 (30) -> "I’ve heard Natalie has a knack for math." 20 (50) -> "Couldn’t you go back to math?" 15 (65) -> "Uh, I need some air." 10 (75) -> "That’s not what’s important! I used my brain. Proves I’m just as smart as you." 10 (85) -> "You’re a gifted person, Natalie." 15 (100)

Creative 100% - choice, value (total value)
"We can get fun and try out a design." 10 (10) -> "People are strange, so is life." 10 (20) -> "How long have you played the piano?" 10 (30) -> "Natalie, would you mind playing some music?" 10 (40) -> "You know what, now isn’t the time to worry about it." 10 (50) -> "I know you can do better." 25 (75) -> "I’ve never had a normal relationship. It’ll take more to push me away." 10 (85) -> "You need to follow your heart." 15 (100)
Franka
Elder Druid

Re: At Your Feet beta 0.8

Post by Franka »

All endings achieved with only a few tech issues, mostly related to the Gallery (see below).

I'm having a bit of trouble enjoying the game, because I find it hard to identify with the main character (or rather her obsession). But I already knew it would be uphill with the subject matter. :) She is very defined by her fetish, almost to the exclusion of any other character traits. I hope the foot fanatics enjoy it though.

There were a few typos, not a lot, I didn't really bother with them. Just maybe do a search/replace in Lucy's script for Chole with Chloe, I saw that one a couple of times.

Driving scenes continue to look hilarious, with the characters standing in the car. :lol:

There seem to be more discrepancies between text and images than usual. It's not that big of a deal to me, but it is a little jarring to read something about clothes that clearly doesn't match the image, Natalie's corset transforming into a bra that couldn't possibly have fit under the corset, or to see Natalie use a ruler when the text only mentions palms.

Hiding the text box during Lucy's first explicit scene changes the image to "censored" for some reason.

Replaying Truth or dare and Natalie's Revenge from the Gallery shows me the hint box about scores deciding endings, during the playback.

Replaying Natalie's Pianist Ending from the Gallery gives an error.

Getting both scores to the exact same value forces a specific ending to happen, this is not intuitive and sort of contradicts the initial hint box about scores.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Thanks will check those things, and I didn't know it was possible to get an even score! In that case I think will just put a menu choice then :)
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

jack1974 wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:37 pmI didn't know it was possible to get an even score!
It was the only way I could think of to maybe break the game. A few calculations later, I saw it was fairly simple with all 3 routes.
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: At Your Feet beta 0.8.1

Post by jack1974 »

Updated to version 0.8.1 which should fix all the problems you encountered! Thanks for the super testing as usual, despite the topic :mrgreen:
Winkie22
Young scout

Post by Winkie22 »

I just opened the game and went to gallery screen and for some reason can see the pin ups without unlocking them.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha wow that's bad :lol: will check why that happens!
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: At Your Feet beta 0.8.2

Post by jack1974 »

Found the issue, stupid bug, now should work properly! thanks for finding this :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: At Your Feet 1.0.0

Post by jack1974 »

Just updated to 1.0.0 since got no more bug reports. Only fixed a few minor typos in this version vs the previous one :)
sofalisa
Young scout

Re: At Your Feet 1.0.0

Post by sofalisa »

Cool! Will it release on Steam, too?