The game uses a dual score system, leading to two different endings for each love interest. At end of the game, the highest score determines the ending. So for example if you have Athletics 55 vs College 50, you'll unlock Victoria's Athletics ending.
However, if you reach both endings with a score of 100 (perfect score) you'll unlock a bonus pin-up image in the gallery screen and... it's worth it, believe me
As usual you can choose if to play with suggestive content/on off.
It's a beta but like for Hazel, all the content is present, nothing is missing, all ending, art, music, scenes. Let me know what you think of this crazy idea!
What's New in 1.0.0
- official release, fixed a few typos
What's New in 0.8.2
- fixed a bug that was letting players see the bonus pin-up in gallery without unlocking them first
What's New in 0.8.1
- fixed typos
- Hiding the text box during Lucy's first explicit scene changes the image to "censored" for some reason. (fixed)
- Replaying Truth or dare and Natalie's Revenge from the Gallery shows me the hint box about scores deciding endings, during the playback. (fixed)
- Replaying Natalie's Pianist Ending from the Gallery gives an error. (fixed)
- if you have even score at end of the story a menu prompt will appear asking you to pick one
- fixed a few discrepancies between text and images
Below there's a walkthrough for the lazy ones: