Partial walkthrough

A mature dating sim with optional volleyball simulation https://www.winterwolves.com/volleyballheaven.htm
Franka
Elder Druid

Partial walkthrough

Post by Franka »

Hey Volleyball fanatics! Oh, you're yuri fanatics? Hmmm.... Either way, I'm here to help you win those volleyball games and also, I guess, win those ladies.

This is a partial walkthrough that ends at Halloween, and gets all five girls to 60 relationship pointsas of version 0.7.9 , allowing you to choose who to focus on.

Things you should know:
The romance path isn't locked at Halloween, so make sure you don't accidentally push another girl too high after Halloween (easy to do with Rika, fx) before your chosen path is locked.
In order to complete a romance, you need to win all volleyball games. This means keeping average relationship of everyone but Emily above 65. So don't completely tank the girls you're not interested in, or you'll end up sad and alone.

New version (0.7.9.):
Spoiler:
So I guess practice went ok... [Lana-5]
Make breakfast for Lana [Lana+5]
Choose anything other than "Well, maybe you should do it" when speaking to Emily
Practice sucked [Zoe+5]
Sport and the human body [Emily+5] [Zoe+5]
Agree [Rika+5]
What a beautiful old truck! [Jade+5]
Save my breath
Bite my tongue!
Not my fault [Zoe-5]
Shape Lana up [Zoe+10]
Can't stop! [Zoe+5]
Enough is enough! [Zoe+5]
Lana has a point [Lana+5] [Zoe-5]
Halloween sounds like fun [Lana+5]
It feels... odd...
Sure [Rika+10]
I'll have to see for myself
They are kind of revealing [Rika-5]
Sponsors, choose either the architects or the lawyers [Emily+5] [Jade+5] [Rika+5] [Zoe+5]
Is there anything I can do?
Zoe certainly has a short fuse [Rika+5]
Maybe you should look where you're going [Rika-5]
Rika's my friend... OR Rika's alright...
HALLOWEEN
Last edited by Franka on Thu May 28, 2020 2:01 pm, edited 7 times in total.
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Partial walkthrough

Post by jack1974 »

Cool thanks a lot! I might also post this on Steam when the game is out (unless you want to do it yourself) since is easier to do that than send people to my fourms :)
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

I'm thinking of writing a complete achievement guide for Steam, depends on time and motivation, I guess. We'll see.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

OK sounds good! :)
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

As of the most recent update, it is no longer possible to get all girls to the same relationship level, because Emily does not get the weekly +2 relationship points. I'll have to test if it's even possible to still date Emily (or not if this is deemed a bug). Also, the points don't add up any more, but I'll have that fixed shortly.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

It should be possible to still date Emily since I didn't change the relationship points given by the choices, so if it was working before it should still work now? In practice the extra +2 points are an extra bonus to make the latter volley matches checks easier.
Now that I think about it, the only other change I did is that Zoe's starting relationship is lower (40) vs the other (50) to compensate the boost in the jogging scene.

In any case while it was cool that was possible to reach Halloween with all girls equal so being able to choose, in the end all that matters is that all endings can be unlocked, and I think is possible if you always stick to a girl even after Halloween?

Thanks for trying it out :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Also, I can reduce the +2 and maybe put them only in the latter scenes if they mess up with the relationships too much. I didn't consider indeed that they might push them TOO HIGH, before a romance is set. If I give the boost only after Valentines/after the romance path is set, then they won't mess up with romace but just make the matches easier.
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

By Halloween, all girls (except Emily and Zoe) will have 18 points more than they did in the previous version (that's a lot, not sure if you can even lose the first match now). I'd say give the boost later on, because even while gimping some of my choices, 78 relationship points across the board at Halloween is extremely high. If I hadn't gimped my choices, I'd probably have 3 girls with 90+ points.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

The thing is that unless there's a bug, I give the automatic bonus points starting from week 11, so AFTER Halloween! :shock:

NEVERMIND LOL, I saw it now. They're given already in week 2 LOL that's clearly a bug. Going to fix it!
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

That would explain it. ;)