choose your own hairstyle

A mature dating sim with optional volleyball simulation https://www.winterwolves.com/volleyballheaven.htm

which hairstyle is better? from left to right:

You may select 1 option

View results

jack1974
Pack leader

choose your own hairstyle

Post by jack1974 »

I didn't ask the writer about this, but I felt that Emily's original hairstyle was a bit "weird", so I wanted to try some more options. We might keep the original one, but I wanted to know what people think first :)
The original one is the rightmost. The pony-tail and curly hair instead are the two tests I asked the artist to do.
Rincewind
Young scout

Re: choose your own hairstyle

Post by Rincewind »

While the original is not bad, the ponytail looks pretty neat!!
Atianus
Young scout

Post by Atianus »

It's a tough choice. I don't see anything odd in the original style and I like all the options but I'll go for option B just because there aren't that many curly girls in your games or then I haven't really been paying attention.
You win some, you lose some. You just lost some.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes true, I've only had a few curly hair girls in past games :) In this case my personal favorite is the pony tail. Maybe it's the combo with the glasses, not sure, but I find it very cute :mrgreen:
SirSlothMan
Young scout

Post by SirSlothMan »

Pony tail is my personal favorite as well, makes her look cute and somehow more sophisticated :D
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

I must admit that I prefer the original - it's a bit different, and not as cliché as yet another pony tail. The curly hair looks silly to me though.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

But... the pony tail can have... practical applications during the sex-ahem, romance CGs!!!! :lol:
Anyway I think we're going to keep the original and also the pony-tail. Since this path is a bit about "older person with younger" Emily could be wanting to look younger by changing her style later in the story :)
Pace675
Druid

Post by Pace675 »

Franka wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:23 pm I must admit that I prefer the original - it's a bit different, and not as cliché as yet another pony tail. The curly hair looks silly to me though.
I actually liked the curly hair over that side bob. It's nice to see things outside of the norm.
KagenNoTsuki
Young scout

Post by KagenNoTsuki »

Original is my favorite hairstyle for girls in general. Idk what it is about the bob that does it for me lol
Lola_McGee
Young scout

Post by Lola_McGee »

As a lesbian stereotype, while all are good, I have to go with the ponytail. Look ponytails are classic and great.