Achievement - Zombies Killer

Classic VN/RPG, all romance combos, social talent system https://www.winterwolves.com/cursedlands.htm
Madance
Druid

Achievement - Zombies Killer

Post by Madance »

Hi, I don't really know what am I doing wrong, but I can't seem to trigger the Zombies Killer Achievement in neither the Steam nor the Itch.Co version. I'm really confused. Like, I'm using windows, so any Mac issues can already be dismissed, and I never back down when I'm on the ship chartening the sea area around N'mar. I just need to know what I need to do to get this achievement. Please? A little help? Man, that is so embaressing... :oops:
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Achievement - Zombies Killer

Post by jack1974 »

Well it should be enough to defeat 5 CONSECUTIVE waves of zombies while on the ship. I see people are unlocking it on Steam so it should work? Not sure why doesn't for you?
Madance
Druid

Post by Madance »

Well, whenever Senya asks me if I want to keep going, I always say yes. Still, no achievement. Although, maybe I am misunderstanding something, like, do I need to refuse when she asks? Or maybe I need to kill all enemies before they can runway in fear? Because if that is the case, then I really need to know how to avoid that...
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Do you have a save before the round of waves start to send me? I could test here quickly with some cheats :)