walkthrough / tips

Classic VN/RPG, all romance combos, social talent system https://www.winterwolves.com/cursedlands.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

walkthrough / tips

Post by jack1974 »

This is just a placeholder for now. Some people asked for a walkthrough (especially for the romances) so I'll write one when I have time. Any contribution is welcome obviously :)

In general though, if you save often, and before each choice, you can see how much relationship you get. With Ren'Py you can rollback, so if the choice doesn't give you much relationship you can either reload a save or rollback to the choice and pick another one. Using this system shouldn't be hard to reach max relationship with all the love interests! 8)

Remember: If you bring a character with you during a full moon event you get a small boost of relationship too.
(only the first two matters, since the third happens at the end so it's too late for the romance)

For each character I'm listing only his/her "camp talk" scenes. There are more choices during the initial recruitment phase but I believe by picking the choices below it should be already enough to reach 100% relationship (I might be wrong though so feel free to correct me).

ENOK
Spoiler:
Pick the following dialog choices:
"I miss her too."
"Hey, if it gets the job done, who am I to judge?"
"He smells nice"
"I can see why that might work"
"Get close and comfort him"
"I know Enok is great"
"If Enok leaves, I'm going too"
"You owe me a dinner"
"It was a pleasure"
"Is she upset because of 'our dinner'?"
"And I could stay and talk to you for hours"
SYLRISSA
Spoiler:
"I guess you did it to protect me, right?":
"Can I kiss you?"
"Noticed how stunning your eyes are."
"Okay, where do I sign?"
"You should try to overcome your fears, Sylrissa"
"Hold Sylrissa's hand"
"But I love being corrupted"
"Try to calm her down"
Do her personal quest to get +20% relationship
"That's it? Do you think you can get away with a simple thank you?"
"You? Yes, I could definitely stay here and watch you all day."
"Would you like to take another trip to Grimoire?"
"I don't know, but I'd still like to continue seeing you"
Franka
Elder Druid

Re: walkthrough / tips

Post by Franka »

If you want to max relationship with Vaeril and Dasyra, it's definitely best to recruit them before the first moon, and bring them on both full moon missions. I've maxed everybody else after recruiting them during second moon, but those two gave me trouble (in an earlier version at least).
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: walkthrough / tips

Post by jack1974 »

Ah true, I forgot that the ones you recruit first can get assigned on full moons twice. I think I raised a bit Vaeril relationships but don't remember when that was :)