Cursed Lands version 1.0.13 (full content)

Classic VN/RPG, all romance combos, social talent system https://www.winterwolves.com/cursedlands.htm
Franka
Elder Druid

Re: Cursed Lands version 0.9.2 (full content)

Post by Franka »

When the full moon comes, there's just a black screen for all the intro text to the attack.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Ah lol I think maybe forgot to script that part! :lol: Will do that tomorrow (I also fixed Jasper but I'll wait for more bugs to update).
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

Yaaawwwnnnn, the end fights are SO boring. It's probably because I went all the way to lv45 and broke the combat system. The enemies can barely scratch me, and I can barely scratch them, so it just becomes a clicking marathon with the occasional healing.

Also, just because it was fun, I rested 10 times and lowered army morale to nothing, but it doesn't seem to have any consequences? (Unless that's what's giving the enemies so much defense.)

The Humbra fight(s) took foreverever, I had to reduce his defense from 50 to almost 0 to start dealing damage to him, otherwise he'd heal faster than I could damage him, just with his standard attack.

No epilogue for the nagas?
SirSlothMan
Young scout

Post by SirSlothMan »

Yeah no Naga or Sylrissa end slides,
Spoiler:
and whoa that Ryzom part of the ending was brutal but it makes me feel a lot better for romancing Karen with Eleanor and just invigorates my hype for Karen in Loren 2 :D
Winkie22
Young scout

Post by Winkie22 »

is there a scene missing vairel i have tried every choice in all my conversations with him i did as a male half elf maybe that was it but he is now supposed to be an option for both i even recruited kusho first after not getting it the first time what am i doing wrong?
eagle 917
Young scout

Post by eagle 917 »

Code: Select all

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 485, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/gameflow.rpy", line 448, in execute
  File "game/gameflow.rpy", line 514, in execute
  File "game/gameflow.rpy", line 515, in execute
  File "game/gameflow.rpy", line 515, in <module>
  File "game/gameflow.rpy", line 306, in WhereToGo
NameError: global name 'enok_relationship' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/gameflow.rpyc", line 425, in script
    j"��a;’dA�AK�o2�{����K���W~2~�]z�~x[�V�<���n��ۑ��;��;9vOU�d��۷�������EK�r-ufr� n���}H�4!���zPe�ʮl��T�i��x���燊
  File "C:\Users\sk8eb\Videos\Games\renpy\ast.py", line 1801, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\sk8eb\Videos\Games\renpy\ast.py", line 1789, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\sk8eb\Videos\Games\renpy\statements.py", line 169, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 485, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\sk8eb\Videos\Games\renpy\exports.py", line 2655, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\sk8eb\Videos\Games\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\sk8eb\Videos\Games\renpy\display\core.py", line 2624, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\sk8eb\Videos\Games\renpy\display\core.py", line 2999, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\sk8eb\Videos\Games\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Users\sk8eb\Videos\Games\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Users\sk8eb\Videos\Games\renpy\display\screen.py", line 401, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\sk8eb\Videos\Games\renpy\display\core.py", line 2999, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\sk8eb\Videos\Games\renpy\display\screen.py", line 411, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\sk8eb\Videos\Games\renpy\display\screen.py", line 592, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/gameflow.rpy", line 514, in execute
  File "game/gameflow.rpy", line 515, in execute
  File "game/gameflow.rpy", line 515, in <module>
  File "game/gameflow.rpy", line 306, in WhereToGo
NameError: global name 'enok_relationship' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Fri Mar 02 22:28:34 2018

I keep getting this error advancing to day 14 on the final moon. I am romancing Nuala.

Also, is there supposed to be an epilogue slide for all of the characters? Enok and Slyrissa did not get one when I romanced Slyrissa.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Remember the spoilers ! I edited Sirslothman post :wink:
Franka: yes level 45 is just insane and definitely not the normal amount someone should have towards the end!
I'll check the nagas endings and the other bugs today :) thanks
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Franka wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:00 pm Also, just because it was fun, I rested 10 times and lowered army morale to nothing, but it doesn't seem to have any consequences? (Unless that's what's giving the enemies so much defense.)
No there is no consequence right now, I wanted to put a game over, but I wasn't sure about it. But now I think I'll do that because it seems really hard to get the morale to zero, so even a game over is OK I guess :)
Franka wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:00 pm No epilogue for the nagas?
They now show properly :)
Fixed also the enok_relationship crash reported by eagle 917 , about this:
Winkie22 wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:11 am is there a scene missing vairel i have tried every choice in all my conversations with him i did as a male half elf maybe that was it but he is now supposed to be an option for both i even recruited kusho first after not getting it the first time what am i doing wrong?
Do you have his relationship to max? Otherwise the romance endings won't unlock (assuming that's what you're saying)?
eagle 917
Young scout

Re: Cursed Lands version 0.9.3 (full content)

Post by eagle 917 »

Are there special requirements to unlock Slyrissa's second pinup image? I have a maxed out relationship with her but it does not appear to be triggering.

But I can confirm their epilogue's are now working and the Enok relationship bug worked. Thank you!
SirSlothMan
Young scout

Re: Cursed Lands version 0.9.3 (full content)

Post by SirSlothMan »

Yep Enok is now working and thanks for the spoiler tag, forgot to add it. And yeah had trouble triggering Slyrissa’s second pinup image at the lake as well.
Last edited by SirSlothMan on Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.