story/characters stuff (SPOILERS!)

Classic VN/RPG, all romance combos, social talent system https://www.winterwolves.com/cursedlands.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

story/characters stuff (SPOILERS!)

Post by jack1974 »

I'm making this thread to discuss the game story/characters/plot twists.
Of course there are going to be SPOILERS!

Personally I'll always use the spoiler tag, but I can't know what other people will post :mrgreen: So continue at your own RISK!!!!!
Spoiler:
Since nobody mentioned it so far...what do you think of the possibility to become a vampire yourself? 8)
Player00013
Young scout

Re: story/characters stuff (SPOILERS!)

Post by Player00013 »

jack1974 wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:08 am I'm making this thread to discuss the game story/characters/plot twists.
Of course there are going to be SPOILERS!

Personally I'll always use the spoiler tag, but I can't know what other people will post :mrgreen: So continue at your own RISK!!!!!
Spoiler:
Since nobody mentioned it so far...what do you think of the possibility to become a vampire yourself? 8)
Spoiler:
Only if the MC's LI also becomes one otherwise there will be the problems about the MC not aging while them do, and also because I want to see a vampire naga
SimonStardust
Woods ranger

Post by SimonStardust »

(Reposted content to the best love interest thread. Where it belongs. xD)
Last edited by SimonStardust on Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Beware! Peerons ahead! xD
SimonStardust
Woods ranger

Post by SimonStardust »

Oh my... wrong thread. x,DDDD
I must be tired. xD Or it's because I'm sick. x,D
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha well it happens :)
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

jack1974 wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:08 amPersonally I'll always use the spoiler tag, but I can't know what other people will post :mrgreen: So continue at your own RISK!!!!!
Spoiler:
I don't really care for it, but then I don't find the characters involved charming or alluring at all. I hope that choosing to go that route ends horribly, but I suspect it leads to an alternate "happy" ending.
Spoiler:
I find that whole thing to be like a child monster scenario, with vampires standing by their van, going "Have some candy, little mortal?"
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha, there are several variants, depending if you're in a romance or not, and if you're alone, depends on the relationship you have with them. If you have a low relationship I think vampire-haters like you will find the ending satisfying :wink:

p.s. Valery is charming!!! :shock:
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

Uh, no. She's completely psycho.
SimonStardust
Woods ranger

Post by SimonStardust »

Well... for staying on topic though...
jack1974 wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:08 am Personally I'll always use the spoiler tag, but I can't know what other people will post :mrgreen: So continue at your own RISK!!!!!
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
I LOVE the option to become a vampire! Don't care if it ends badly for the MC or not - I happen to have a thing for transformations into a "monster." So it really is the icing on the cake for me. Also I find Zachary and Valery to be hilariously cute in their own way. :lol:

Furthermore I want to say that I really like the writing on this game. There was one time I considered not buying your games anymore, mostly because I found PSCD romances to be so cringeworthy to read because of the you-style (in my opinion it just doesn't convey character)... and seeing the same happening to Love Bites (which I really was excited for) left me undecided. Cursed Lands though surprised me in a positive way. The romances (or what I've seen of them so far) are neat and believable, all the characters likeable and together with the interesting stories surrounding them this makes Cursed Lands your best game yet. Well, at least in my opinion. ^^
Last edited by SimonStardust on Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Franka wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:17 am Uh, no. She's completely psycho.
That's her charm!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
OK might be just because she's a redhead and... :oops:
SimonStardust wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:50 am he romances (or what I've seen of them so far) are neat and believable, all the characters likeable and together with the interesting stories surrounding them this makes Cursed Lands your best game yet.
Thanks, I think overall this is probably my best game yet too. But I was thinking the same about PSCD, so... better take my own opinion with a grain of salt :roll:
I wrote a good amount of romances myself so at least that encourages me (of course a big help was from the proofreader).