Cursed Lands version 0.8.9

Classic VN/RPG, all romance combos, social talent system https://www.winterwolves.com/cursedlands.htm
myoksy
Druid

Re: Cursed Lands version 0.8.8

Post by myoksy »

I *like* powerful weapons : P [plausible explanation, thanks]
myoksy
Druid

Post by myoksy »

the double click to repeat the last action does still not work for party members? I tried to repeat rest on a paralysed char - the skill icon is coloured/highlighted, but clicking again does not trigger it.
myoksy
Druid

Post by myoksy »

the skill description of magic chains says "2SP per turn", the effect description "1SP".
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Regarding Rest I think that's the only one I don't automatically repeat in case people click it by mistake (since makes you skip the turn doing nothing). The others should work though!
myoksy
Druid

Post by myoksy »

imo UI inconsistencies are worse (and where to stop? disable it for healing skills because one can accidentally use it on a healed char? disable it for AoE attacks because one can accidentally use it when the enemies left and right are already dead?)
myoksy
Druid

Post by myoksy »

something's weird with dual-wield and counter attack - a normal double attack shows two damage values in the blood bubble, but when combined with the counterattack effect at first a bubble with one value is shown, followed by the normal two-number bubble.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

myoksy wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:39 pm imo UI inconsistencies are worse (and where to stop? disable it for healing skills because one can accidentally use it on a healed char? disable it for AoE attacks because one can accidentally use it when the enemies left and right are already dead?)
Well normally it works - it's another issue with the framework, because treats the rest/defend action differently.

About the other issue, if I understand what you mean, the counter attack is a single hit, not two hits (even if the target is dual wielding). That's a limit of the framework and not sure if I can change that (I can try though).
myoksy
Druid

Post by myoksy »

nah, not exactly. normally when hitting an enemy with two weapons the damage indicator blob thingy shows to lines with the damage for each of the two weapons. while the enemy has counter attack active this isn't the case - I noticed this with Sylrissa's cross cut (and cannot reproduce it with a normal dual-wield attack): at first the damage blob on the enemy is one with a single number, replaced by one with two numbers.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Ah well, a minor thing then. Considering all the hacks I did to this system vs the original version, is a miracle doesn't crash every minute or so :lol:
Harbinger1975
Young scout

Post by Harbinger1975 »

Got a problem, Jack. Running into an issue that in the first full moon mission to attack N'Mar, infiltrate...whatever, it tells you to pick 6 characters to infiltrate. I have that, but it's blocking me from continuing saying I don't have enough when I do. I have seven (which includes my own character but it's more than enough). Help!
"Direct intervention is necessary. Assuming direct control."