Cursed Lands version 0.8.9

Classic VN/RPG, all romance combos, social talent system https://www.winterwolves.com/cursedlands.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

Cursed Lands version 0.8.9

Post by jack1974 »

Get the updated build on itch.io (purchasers only for now, I'll make a demo later):
https://winter-wolves.itch.io/cursed-lands

​What's new in 0.8.9b (forgot to update the version number so you'll still see 0.8.9 in game main menu!)
- when playing in VN Mode, removed the arena option and level up screen completely (since they're pointless in this mode)
- if you changed skin color or other details and then loaded an old save, the NEW value would replace the ones in the save. Now this won't happen anymore (old saves will still have this bug, but the new ones won't anymore)
- Jasper's Dirty Tricks was considered a debuff, so if you used a cleanse skill like Nuala's Purify, you would also remove that buff! this has been fixed
- tweaked Nootau mending ball cost to 2, to add more variety to combat (he would keep healing as soon as he got 1 SP back from regen)
- fixed a bug that would keep popping up the advice to visit Orcish Wastes even if you already did that (thanks to gray_duck for the save)

​What's new in 0.8.9
- magic chains drains 1SP/turn and not 2/SP turn erroneously as before (fixed both skill and effect texts)
- the enemy speed value wasn't scaling properly, as result you would get much slower enemies, especially at higher levels. This has been fixed
- the lifetap skill line wasn't correctly limiting their damage against bosses as described in the skill text (for example maximum 10HP, etc)

​What's new in 0.8.8
- fixed a minor display bug in the Grimoire battle GUI - if you killed a vampire lieutenant it wouldn't show the gray icon (but everything else worked fine)
- in the same battle, the Dingirran Shop had prices too low, fixed it
- fixed a bug that wasn't keeping track of the vampire lieutenant that you defeated during the second full moon if you reloaded a save (you need to repeat the Grimoire battle from beginning if you want it to work, but it's not game breaking)
- fixed shield bash texts
- improved pre-emptive strike to make sure party members attack first (beside reducing party delay I also increased all enemies at same time)

​What's new in 0.8.7
- small fix: for Jasper's recruitment quest (visit Grimoire Docks) I was using an old party selection method that was conflicting with the changes of the latest versions (before was working fine). As result you couldn't get past that point when starting a new game. This has been fixed now!

​What's new in 0.8.6
- amethyst icons now displays correctly
- fixed required party member still active after finishing missions
- rain of arrows no longer triggers Bramblecoat on target
- fixed a very peculiar bug: if you let a character selected (yellow border) in the pre-mission party setup, when you started the next fight during the "review your party" screen, it would still remember that selection. So if you clicked on any member of your party you'd swap it with the reserve (which is now clear though) so you'd see your character disappear from the screen!

​What's new in 0.8.5
- several scenes who should happen in act3 were triggered on act2 by mistake returning errors (galan, dasyra, etc), this should be fixed now
- the update to party management I did yesterday was wrong: the party must be 6 characters INCLUDING PC (so during long battles player can swap the 2 characters in reserve). The previous fix was always showing the PC on starting lineup, so it was 1+6 characters in reserve = 7 characters you could use in fights. Now it should be OK (PC is always shown in the team selection/pre-mission screen).
- fixed paralyze resistance of warbear and hellhound (arena fights)

​What's new in 0.8.4
- fixing Jasper Guard Break added a bug to Larik's Into The Fray, which now works again correctly
- now the Envoy will never show up anymore in the team selection screen (as it should). Before it was incorrectly appearing in the list if you removed him/her when doing an arena fight before a mission. Of course it will always start up in the default party in the first position in the "review your party" screen before battles
- cross cut doesn't work on boss enemies, updated description
- fixed dark elf blademaster paralysis resistance (dark elves sidequest) and woodcrasher
- the enemy retreats from battle message was showing up even when you actually just killed the last enemy!
- fixed a crash in blight hunting due to missing act1_fought_woodcrasher variable

​What's new in 0.8.3
- each talent giving an item works independently (you can have Interest and Demand give an item on same battle if you manage to).
- double click to repeat the last action on your own party members now works properly
- fixed a crash with name error "kusho_future" because that scene wasn't supposed to play on act2
- added a new light bow weapon (Amazon Short Bow that can be bought at the Citadel) so Leena has an upgrade to her bow (and anyone using light bows)
- Jasper's Guard Break skill now works properly, but removes completely the protect/guard skill (reducing duration only by 1 was too weak)
- missing bandana gfx added

​What's new in 0.8.2
- minor fix, a change done a while ago could cause weird behavior against enemies with very low speed (for example if you play in Easy mode it could happen often, in Normal very rarely)

​What's new in 0.8.1
- raised back the enemy Defense value since they were too low (in some early battles you could kill a Lizardman with Sylrissa with one hit!)
- the debilitate skill now correctly steals minimum 1 SP, even against enemies with very low SP amounts
- all the talents that give items to player (Demand, Interest, Sympathize, etc) will give the item ONCE per battle. This because it could be spammed to obtain a lot of free item during long fights. The other talent effects (like slowing down, paralyzing enemies, etc) will still work even if you repeat the skill instead
- raised slightly the Easy difficulty - it's still easy, but not like before (was pointless since there's also VN Mode!)
- fixed a wrong alignment on the battle of grimoire bar (due to new Ren'Py)
- if you manage to kill Hersilia and her undead on first fight, you'll skip the cutscene, avoiding later bugs and getting double loot from her
- paralyzing resistances of bosses lowered by one and tweaked the mechanic so that if you hit a paralyzed enemy the duration is lowered by 1. This solves the issue of paralyzing skills being too powerful against boss enemies (and in general). The same conditions apply also for your party of course.
- pinning shot and magic chains duration increase by 1 on all levels. Magic Chains Expert SP drain has been reduced to 2 though, since 5 x 2 = 10 SP drained with one skill is very powerful already!

​What's new in 0.8.0
- updated the engine to the new Ren'Py version: the game should run much faster (up to 30%!) now, noticeable especially during battles and in old devices
- added edited Enok file (during act2 there was only the last scene not scripted/edited though)
- fixed a bug that could cause the game to be stuck if you had wrong/outdated required minimum party size and members - now I do a check before every battle, so this should fix ALL past and future bugs (hopefully!)

​What's new in 0.7.9
- fixed a crash due to "float division by zero error" that could happen during combat if a character in your team has very low Speed value (like 1)
- fixed Bhax Amulet skill "Spider's Net" that wasn't working properly

​What's new in 0.7.8
- Debilitate speed was increased again and the SP drained is percentage based: 10% of enemy's total SP. This way is useful even later in the game against level 30+ enemies which can have even 20-30SP
- the SP gained for each level (both by players and enemies) was too high: now it's 1SP every 2 levels. Otherwise at level 30 you'd see enemies with 40SP and the battles could last too long. At early levels the SP is more influenced by character's Will so there won't be much difference.

​What's new in 0.7.7
- fixed a bug preventing level up (you had maxed skilltrees and skillpoints left to spend). You can continue old saves reloading from last battle
- nerfer Vaeril Lifetap since was clearly too powerful
- balanced Debilitate to have be slower, but at high level still faster than most players skills
- enemy stats were wrong (I noticed it playing for first time at high level). HP was increased, but defense/attack/speed lowered to match the levels the player can achieve in their own party
- I increased the XP needed to level up, so you don't reach max level too quickly
- I also increased level cap from 35 to 45, but after level 30 you only get attribute points on each level up obviously

​What's new in 0.7.6
- fixed several typos
- now Compromise will return 0% success chances in a "Battle To Death" fight (enemies will never surrender or flee from battle). For Reason, the flee option will be disabled instead (pre-emptive strike still works)
- against boss targets, the talent effect are applied before ending the battle phase. So for example a successful Demand will give you the item, and then show the social victory screen
- social victory now gives you the regular XP amount (before was bugged and always gave you 0 XP!)
- changed the Avoidance sound effect (when using Sylrissa you'd hear a male battlecry :P)
- tweaked bluff text to make it more clear that enemy will attack ont of it's allies
- one of the possible outcomes for Dasyra's personal quest was setting Hammerhands reputation to 75, too high (allowing the previously fixed "money cheat")
- tweaked Debilitate to be a very fast skill, different from the others
- you could repeat the Kraken quest endlessly, now works properly!
- reverted the items change since was filling the inventory with garbage :P now basic item of same type will be stacked together like before

​What's new in 0.7.5
- the merchant profession bonus wasn't working - you would get no discount. Now it works correctly
- capped the max reputation in each town to 50 otherwise items become too cheap and you can buy/resell them for profit (unlimited money cheat in practice)
- reduced portraits size in vendors (when you have full party it's too large)
- fixed a bug that was making items apparently disappear when you bought them (they were grouped based on superclass even if had different icon gfx)
- now the party minimum size will be 2 after you start a mission (when you choose your team). This should solve some bugs like in the Tomb Of Urd fight with the Lich, when there's only the envoy and either Larik or Nuala (so a party of 2 and it wouldn't go on since before you needed minimum 3 members)

​What's new in 0.7.4
- fixed a bug that was showing Leena in your party before actually recruiting her
- fixed the Debilitate bug (was draining as much SP as damage done on first level!)
- fixed a bug that was "resetting" the character's stats when you equipped a new item, now will retain the current HP/SP to avoid some healing cheat :)

​What's new in 0.7.3
- forgot to add some item rewards for the dwarf mine and dark elves bandit sidequests!
- I've added post-battle scenes at end of 2nd full moon fight, tracking the vampire lieutenants you killed more accurately
- tweaked the post battle screen so that up to 9 different loot items can show up (before max 6 and could cause layout issues)

​What's new in 0.7.2
- coded act 2! a LOT of new stuff is ready to test :)
- fixed Sylrissa's recover skill (before wasn't working)
- added scene with Apolimesho in act1 that gives you money reward depending on how much you fought in the arena. This way people who don't like grinding still have enough gold to buy the necessary equipment (of course grinding you still get the XP bonus)
- forced unlocking Nuala/desert scenes to avoid some plot hole bugs later. Old saves still work, but playing from beginning now it will avoid possible plot holes
- nerfed Pinning Shot and Magic Chains (higher delay and shorter paralyze duration) because they were really too powerful
- nerfed Debilitate which now reduces enemy SP by 1,2,3 (one less by level)
- added various reputation bonus during some quests in act 2 for the towns without arena, so you can get a discount also in Grantree, Unforgiving Swamps merchants, etc
- the item "Book Of Speed" would let you cast Haste... on your enemies only! Lol, now you can correctly target your allies.
- please note: the first Enok relationship is not scripted yet: I didn't do that because I don't have the edited texts yet, but I didn't want to delay this update just for that ^_^;

​What's new in 0.7.1
- tweaked guns damage values again (trying to achieve "glass cannon" effect)
- Jasper pinning/headshot skills will work correctly with guns
- dual wield damage was calculated badly: all characters could dual wield! Now only Sylrissa can, the others will do less damage with their secondary/offhand weapon (about 25%)

​What's new in 0.7.0
- added the current day in the savegame info
- fixed a unlimited grinding cheat in the arena if you clicked help button (now help is always displayed on bottom)
- enemy distinctive letter (A,B,C,D, etc) are now automatically assigned by the game itself (before I was doing it manually, sometimes doing mistakes :lol:)
- fixed Larik's Cleave skill (before worked only if you were using a Sword but was a bug!)
- tweaked Gun attack delay/damage a bit and guns defense/speed malus to be more balanced
- fixed some missing item art (Vaeril's hat for example)
- spinning strike now really hits enemies in a random order (before always was left to right)
- tweaked various skills to balance the game better in particular the boss fights
- you can see your own members HP/SP when you click to examine the character details even if you don't have acuity
- fixed GUI of selling/buying items in shops (bar was cut on the right)
- when talking with Apolimesho before first full moon mission the bonus talent wasn't correctly added to the talent skilltree, now works
- counterattack won't trigger anymore when target is hit by ranged attacks
- fixed Jasper's pinning shot to not use second weapon (ranged attack only, so only one shot/hit)

​What's new in 0.6.9

- fixed "invalid party selection" bug, this time hopefully for good!

​What's new in 0.6.8a (well I forgot to update the number lol, but it's a minor update)
- added the two naga rescue missions! :) you can now try to rescue Enok/Sylrissa depending who you saved in the first scene with them. Like other rescue mission, before first full moon you only get an "intro", the real mission/fight happens after the first full moon
- forced the first tomb of urd scene for two reasons: Larik will join the party, and the first scene with Zachary/Valery MUST trigger, otherwise the visit they make after the first full moon even doesn't make sense!
- fixed bug of enemy names being too long in the battle screen
- added a display when there's an "empty slot" in the enemy lineup
- fixed a bug in the party selection screen which could crash the game, also in the same screen now the required party members work properly

​What's new in 0.6.8

- fixed wrong display price in shops when buying/selling items (now they match the actual money you get)
- fixed some wrong skills like Sylrissa's Cross Cut that didn't use the highest skill level (would always use Novice even if you had learned Journeyman/Expert)
- added info in the skills description whenever you can use it even if you're paralyzed (mostly healing/defensive buffs skills). I decided to do this so at least when you get paralyzed by enemies you have more options beside using "Rest" :)

​What's new in 0.6.7

- fixed more typos
- fixed another crash in a very specific dwarf male hairstyle (I found it randomly!)
- now jasper in boat at sunset shows up in his second recruitment scene
- days to next full moon counted properly

​What's new in 0.6.6

- fixed the "Hair Style 0" crash bug. Now you can have bald characters as well! :)
- when choosing background profession, tooltip text is right now
- fixed a lot of typos (thanks to Akar Dorn)
- by mistake left some testing code so that you would instantly rescue Enok/Sylrissa (unfortunately those sidequests aren't written yet). I put a temporary placeholder instead!
- added delete savegame button in the load/save screen
- now you are fully healed between arena battles: since you can do max 3 anyway, it's enough to stop grinding too much. Also it's entirely optional, so better leave more freedom for those who like to do it :)

Current Content

It contains all the game content up to the end of the first full moon mission. So not many camp talk yet (there are going to be many between the 1st and 2nd full moon missions).

Please note that you need to kill just one vampire lieutenant inside N'Mar to complete the mission. Defeating all four is optional, and shouldn't be easy (depending on difficulty level).

Anyways, if you see any bug or plot hole (with such a complex game it's possible) let me know :)

Savegames from the demo won't work, though saves from this version should at 99% work with future updates :oops:
Harbinger1975
Young scout

Re: Cursed Lands version 0.6.5

Post by Harbinger1975 »

Jack, for those of us who are top teir patreon supporters, how do we get the code for the game if we want to prepurchase?
"Direct intervention is necessary. Assuming direct control."
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha I just posted about this on Patreon! I'll send you a download key :)
Harbinger1975
Young scout

Post by Harbinger1975 »

Cool, thanks Jack :)
"Direct intervention is necessary. Assuming direct control."
Akar Dorn
Young scout

Post by Akar Dorn »

First of all, thank you for demo, this game promises to become one of your best and I am already in love with characters, especially Sylrissa (I'll explain why further :lol: ). You are doing a great job :P
Buuuuut...
I hope you will not blame me for a small feedback :mrgreen:

Bugs, typos and fun:
Spoiler:
1) This game hates "Hair Style 0". No matter did I choose male or female character all the time I experimented with their appearance I've got next:
Spoiler:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 485, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: DynamicImage u'gfx/protag/female_[prace]_hair[protag_hairstyle]_light.webp': could not find image. (u'gfx/protag/female_elf_hair0_light.webp')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/gameflow.rpyc", line 292, in script call
�®O.61�7U�2W������3�q �Y$���|\��M{����
File "game/plot/mainevents.rpyc", line 85, in script
�O26x�R�l��y
File "D:\Winter Wolves\CursedLands (alpha 2)\renpy\ast.py", line 1775, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "D:\Winter Wolves\CursedLands (alpha 2)\renpy\ast.py", line 1763, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Winter Wolves\CursedLands (alpha 2)\renpy\statements.py", line 163, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 485, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Winter Wolves\CursedLands (alpha 2)\renpy\exports.py", line 2612, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\Winter Wolves\CursedLands (alpha 2)\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Winter Wolves\CursedLands (alpha 2)\renpy\display\core.py", line 2553, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\Winter Wolves\CursedLands (alpha 2)\renpy\display\core.py", line 2821, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\Winter Wolves\CursedLands (alpha 2)\renpy\display\core.py", line 495, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback)
File "D:\Winter Wolves\CursedLands (alpha 2)\renpy\display\core.py", line 495, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback)
d.visit_all(callback)
File "D:\Winter Wolves\CursedLands (alpha 2)\renpy\display\screen.py", line 405, in visit_all
self.child.visit_all(callback)
d.visit_all(callback)
d.visit_all(callback)
d.visit_all(callback)
d.visit_all(callback)
File "D:\Winter Wolves\CursedLands (alpha 2)\renpy\display\core.py", line 497, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "D:\Winter Wolves\CursedLands (alpha 2)\renpy\display\core.py", line 2821, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\Winter Wolves\CursedLands (alpha 2)\renpy\display\image.py", line 607, in per_interact
self.find_target()
File "D:\Winter Wolves\CursedLands (alpha 2)\renpy\display\image.py", line 519, in find_target
raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'gfx/protag/female_[prace]_hair[protag_hairstyle]_light.webp': could not find image. (u'gfx/protag/female_elf_hair0_light.webp')

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919

2) Typos. Typos. Typos.
Spoiler:
When you need to choose a profession, description, in fact, repeats text from previous slide and thus debt collectors become a new race in the Aravorn :lol:
Spoiler:
When Karen orders Leena to serve with protagonist she called player's character "him". My female elf was gravely offended
Spoiler:
Here I must sincerely admit that English isn't my native language so I may be wrong at this point.
When PC and Sylrissa run out of lizards she says:
Get behind me and wrap our arms around me
It has to be "your", yes?
I've got rich imagination but I can't understand why Sylrissa needs to hug herself and how it must help her to swim faster :oops:
Spoiler:
You and Leena discuss nagas in your team. And PC says:
As long as they're brutal with undead, I have no problem with it. Buy anyway, what whould want me to do?
Should it be "But anyway" and "what whould you want"?
Spoiler:
In prison with Galan. He may say:
I've tried for years and years to chase it away. To control my temper. m doing my best to tame it. To remain calm at all times. But there are still times when it takes over. It could happen at any times. And that terrifies me.
Something definetly is missed here :?
Spoiler:
When you visits Sylrissa first time after escaping lizards and choose "Bad memories". She says:
I understand, (PC's name). I don't wish to relive that memory either. but whenever I go back to where I lost saw Enok, I can't chase those thoughts from my head
Funny that the last phrase still makes sense but I'm sure Enok isn't a saw 8)
Spoiler:
Kusho in one of the dialogs. I don't remember which one :oops:
Every day that passes with those woodcrashers rampaging about, this forest grows closer to death. The this forest, and everyone and everything living here, their lives are in the balance. The woodcrasher plague must be ended.
Again, my English is far from perfect but should it be simply "This forest" whithout "the"?

3) Almost typos. In some dialogs boxes with character's names disappear and what companion says seem like PC's thoughts. Those are:
Spoiler:
Leena (during first meeting):
You're wrong. But you have a pretty face...
Dasyra (after confessing she is a thief):
(PC's name), can you talk?

4) And vise versa.
Spoiler:
During first or second meeting with Vaeril PC says:
I place my hand in front of me, palms turned upwards
In a context, it has to be their thoughts and actions, not a phrase

5) Enok, the Lord of Bugs, Destroyer of the Script
a) (Not sure it's a bug) When you meet him the first time and try to learn about his past you can ask him about it directly or choose a more subtle way. He appreciates directness and resents if you use the second option. However your relationships grow either way.
b) (Definetly a bug) And it is awesome :lol:
Spoiler:
In the beginning I saved Sylrissa and when she decided to rescue Enok I've got a hilarious scene:

Sylrissa: Let's save Enok!
PC: YES!
Game: (black screen)
Game: You have gained a new party member!

No mission, no battles, no dialogs at all! Sylrissa is just cool enough to play "Cursed Lands" whithout a player!
But that's not all.
When I spoke with Enok after this he was sad because during our first meeting Sylrissa was captured. Do you see how cool they are? They changed timeline of the game just because they are cool 8) 8) 8)

Now let be more serious. There are two moments in game which I found a little bit confusing for now:
Spoiler:
1) Arena battles. Your HP and SP do not return to max value after each battle if you play them one by one during one day. However there is an exploit. If you left arena, go to global map and go back, all your characters will have maximum health and mana for the next fight. It simplifies arena but time-consuming and as I mentioned confusing so it will be good to add auto-regeneration between arena fights or close or vise versa block any regeneration her at all.
Or may be I am complaining too much. :oops:
2) How to delete a save game :?: There are only save, load and quick save options in menu!

P.S. Version from itch(app) is broken. When I've tried to enter the name of the character game crashed. During the dialog with soldiers game crashed. And right before first battle... you know. The last one is gamebreaking. If with the first two you can simple press "ignore" and continue to play, the last one will not surrender that easily.
But if you download game from itch.io directly everithing works fine (except "Hair Style 0").
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Thanks for the feedback, I'll check everything, but the last point is weird: are you saying that if you download the game with the itch.io app, game crashes, while if you download the zip (not the demo, the full game) it works?! :shock:
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Cursed Lands version 0.6.6

Post by jack1974 »

Just uploaded 0.6.6 with various fixes. I changed the arena so that you heal, since you can do max 3 fights each day, I think is fine. It's better to leave more freedom to players I think - if they want to grind each day (TOTALLY NOT REQUIRED!!!) they can do it :lol:
And Enok/Sylrissa were placeholders haha because their sidequests/romances are still missing. So I just put that to quickly test having the characters in the party for the latter stages, but I forgot to remove it :mrgreen:
Akar Dorn
Young scout

Post by Akar Dorn »

jack1974 wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:23 am Thanks for the feedback, I'll check everything, but the last point is weird: are you saying that if you download the game with the itch.io app, game crashes, while if you download the zip (not the demo, the full game) it works?! :shock:
Yes, exactly. Firstly, I used link from this topic, bought the game***, downloaded and... then I decided: "I've got Steam, Origin, even Uplay, another app on my desktop will not hurt. Oh, it also can download "Cursed lands" on itself, I won't dig among files to find this game in the future. Good."

No, bad. Right now I've got two "Cursed lands" in different directories and one on itch.io app is literary cursed. They don't seem different by the way but may be I missed something.

Spoiler:
This was actually silly for I could just ask you on Patreon (yep, tier is enough) but you may think about it like childish philantropy :oops:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Ah really weird. I'm going to try using the client too and see if I get it. Maybe you could try to remove both "things" and update? But looks like some kind of Itch.io bug to me (in this case I'll tell them, they are very active on twitter).

Sorry about the double purchase :(
Akar Dorn
Young scout

Post by Akar Dorn »

jack1974 wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:47 am Ah really weird. I'm going to try using the client too and see if I get it. Maybe you could try to remove both "things" and update? But looks like some kind of Itch.io bug to me (in this case I'll tell them, they are very active on twitter).

Sorry about the double purchase :(
First, after update crashes vanished , so now it seems all right (at least in already mentioned moments, I'll check full game later).
Second, nothing to be sorry about. I like your games, especially SOTW which unexpectedly become one of my favorite games at all (yes, including AAA titles), so as I said consider it as a philantropy :)