Hot Nagas

Classic VN/RPG, all romance combos, social talent system https://www.winterwolves.com/cursedlands.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Hot Nagas

Post by jack1974 »

About the other romances in this game, I'm copy-pasting from storyboard to save time. This is all WIP so nothing is final yet. I don't have images of the others, but when the game is more advanced I will show art I got:

Nagas
Sylrissa - a female naga warrior, very fast. ROMANCE by male/female player (bisex)
Enok - a very powerful battlemage. ROMANCE by male/female player (bisex)

Nomad
Nuala, a shaman. ROMANCE by male player only (straight)

Pirate
Jasper - male pirate, very good sailor, can guide a ship through the narrowest passages. ROMANCE by male player only (homosex)

Elves
Vaeril, a druid, ROMANCE by female players only (straight)

Amazon
Leena - the royal guard captain, excellent warrior, maybe sword teacher of Loren. ROMANCE by female players only (homosex)
Melandrhild
Young scout

Post by Melandrhild »

Sounds all very interesting and thrilling so far ! :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes but I hope you realize that is a game just started (there isn't a single line written yet) and so I don't even know if will be out this year :lol:
Melandrhild
Young scout

Post by Melandrhild »

They say good things are worth being waited for, and I'd happily confort myself with SOTW DLC if that comes this year (or Loren 2 but I've got the feeling this could take more time that the DLC, being a whole game)
Exizel
Woods ranger

Post by Exizel »

Melandrhild wrote:They say good things are worth being waited for, and I'd happily confort myself with SOTW DLC if that comes this year (or Loren 2 but I've got the feeling this could take more time that the DLC, being a whole game)

:lol: for Loren 2 part 1 come back in 2 years and maybe the beta will have begun.
Melandrhild
Young scout

Post by Melandrhild »

Thanks Exizel ! I'm quite new to the forums and didn't have time to read all the info yet :) So SOTW DLC it will be ^^
Pace675
Druid

Post by Pace675 »

I might as well give Jack my credit card.......
Exizel
Woods ranger

Post by Exizel »

Melandrhild wrote:Thanks Exizel ! I'm quite new to the forums and didn't have time to read all the info yet :) So SOTW DLC it will be ^^
We won't see Loren 2 this year but maybe with a little luck....ok a lot of luck we'll see it at this end of 2016/beginning of 2017 :lol:

You can take a look a the other games here, you are into GxB so you should have a lot of choices in the games already out
and you have a lot of game with GxB that will be out before Loren 2.

If you only like the fantasy games you can look foward to queen of thieves , amber's magic shop , spirited heart 2( a remake of the first game) the 3 games are set in aravorn(loren's world) and will have GxB romances and their is also Heirs and graces if you don't mind BxB.

Now I think about it Spirited Heart 2 writer and artist are working on C-14 and the game will have a yuri version, I guess we won't see SH2 before Loren 2 :( (I was looking foward to it)
Melandrhild
Young scout

Post by Melandrhild »

Ha, thanks, I didn't even know those would set in Aravorn as well, though I had see QOT and Amber were fantasy and am waiting for them as well...So many games in the years to come, it's been a while since a game company really made me looking forward for something this way I must say. And yeah husband and I are Fantasy fans, and as I am quite a spender, we try to stick to our favorite genre to keep a balance (and a roof on the head !)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

SOTW DLC should really be out this year since I'm only missing some art now :)
(well, not "some", several CGs plus some colored images, but still)
Exizel wrote: We won't see Loren 2 this year but maybe with a little luck....ok a lot of luck we'll see it at this end of 2016/beginning of 2017 :lol:
Yeah, writer now started to work at a good pace, but I think at best he'll finish the main plot towards end of year (is a big game!) and I don't know how the coding will be. But for example for SOTW, when I had all writing done and I could use an existing framework, still took me 10 months of fulltime work to make it. Though probably took so long because of the crazy features creep disease I had with it, something I won't repeat again :mrgreen: