best love interest poll

Classic VN/RPG, all romance combos, social talent system https://www.winterwolves.com/cursedlands.htm

who is the game best love interest?

You may select 1 option

View results

jack1974
Pack leader

Re: best love interest poll

Post by jack1974 »

Have you played Enok's route ? there's an homage to Chambara (or as he says, "Bambara") through the whole storyline :lol:
DunKalar
Woods ranger

Post by DunKalar »

No, he is male :P
#ChambarasArmy #ChalassasFreedomFighters
Binku_Muja
Young scout

Post by Binku_Muja »

My repeated comments on your snek pictures on twitter should tell you all you need to know as to who has my attention.
I'm rather glad both have 2nd and 3rd place respectively. Enok's my fav so far though. XD
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Cool :) And here I was thinking that would have been hard for me to write a male love interest. So far it's doing better than Sylrissa (but it's still early days of course, the full game is not even out).
DunKalar
Woods ranger

Post by DunKalar »

Looking at the whole story - from the first LI introduction to the final romance - I liked Nuala best.

Although I think that the "measurement" Leena prepares for you to remember her is quite .... the best "WTF Moment" in the game (in a positive way) xD. So all in all Nuala best, although Leena made quite a comeback in the final days and got veeeeeeery close :)
#ChambarasArmy #ChalassasFreedomFighters
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Hahah someone just posted this on Steam:
obviously complaining that you can't romance the only female in the game. A classic! :lol: :lol:
Besides honestly... I'd have asked to romance Karen instead. And as much as I like Dasyra I don't know how you can say that she's more interesting than Leena or Sylrissa (one of the most unique characters ever in my games) or the vampires when in this game Valery is still in half-thrall mode! :roll:
SimonStardust
Woods ranger

Post by SimonStardust »

I finally managed to play through every possible ending and I have to say...
Spoiler:
...I actually liked the ending best where the MC lives as vampire together with Valery and Zachary. I don't know, for me it makes the most sense to be canon. Also... yeah, I love my stories dramatic and my heroes tragic. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Beware! Peerons ahead! xD
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes however if you pick that as canon ending, there's a bigger question:
Spoiler:
what happened to the MC in the years between this game and Loren? since when you explore N'Mar in Loren, there's only Zachary and Valery...they devoured your MC? :mrgreen:
SimonStardust
Woods ranger

Post by SimonStardust »

Spoiler:
Nah. I prefer to believe the MC left them to rot there. And settle down elsewhere as... whohooo... new master vampire. :twisted: :lol:
Beware! Peerons ahead! xD
Melandrhild
Young scout

Post by Melandrhild »

Leena first, then Nuala ^^ Then Vaeril. The snakes were cute but not really my thing and I couldn't get to take interest in Jasper (which is OK because I play my real-life gender, female.)